Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Hotel in singapore and KL

Old Oct 31, 17, 11:29 pm
Original Poster

I plan to go to singapore in Feb 2018 for my friend's daughter wedding party, will stay in Sg for 7 days and in KL for 2 days. any suggestion which hotel is good for budget like US 100...Kindly appreciate any comments, thank you much
Old Nov 1, 17, 12:09 am
Original Poster

Hotel in singapore

I just got the information, the wedding is took place in Fairmont Swissotel singapore, the stamford, look at the price, dun think i will afford it. So, any ideas which hotel is good near Bras Basah area and better price about like $125 USD ?. thanks
Old Nov 1, 17, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by lhermansjah View Post
I just got the information, the wedding is took place in Fairmont Swissotel singapore, the stamford, look at the price, dun think i will afford it. So, any ideas which hotel is good near Bras Basah area and better price about like $125 USD ?. thanks
Try
- Hotel Royal on Queens
- Hotel Grand Pacific.
- Village Hotel Bugis
- Oxford Hotel
- Strand Hotel

Hotels in the Little India area may also be worth considering.
Guy Betsy likes this.
Old Nov 2, 17, 10:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PlatLife, BA-Gold, SPG-LTP, HL-DIA
Originally Posted by lhermansjah View Post
Why don't you try Trivago? That will give you a baseline as to what you're getting. Singapore hotels are not cheap... but the smaller boutique hotels may be to your liking.

Getting about is easy in Singapore. Taxis are plenty and affordable (relatively) - but watch out for the numerous surcharges.

Some hotels to consider are the Accor Group ... and there is one which I think is quite ok and affordable is called the Village Hotel on Victoria Street which is less then US$100 . (Check Trivago) Which is quite near the Fairmount Swissotel.
Old Nov 3, 17, 8:05 am

Programs: QF WP - AA GLD 1MM - CX Grn
Boutique hotel on edge of Little India - Perak Hotel. Mrs WF considers it acceptable.
I'm generally happy with the Accor hotels in Singapore.....

Happy wandering
Fred
Old Nov 4, 17, 9:19 pm

Programs: Jet Privilege - Silver, IHG - Spire, HH - Diamond & a wallet full of other cards
The Hilton Garden inn also seems more in the price range your looking at.

Search this Thread