Wiki Posts
Search

Liquids and transferring at Changi

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2016, 5:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Gold, Diners
Liquids and transferring at Changi

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find it on a quick search.

If I transit in Singapore from a flight from Helsinki to a flight to Koh Samui, can I buy duty-free liquids on the plane (Finnair has a promotion currently), or will it be taken away from me at Changi airport?
Old Dec 2, 2016, 7:33 am

Originally Posted by niksal
I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find it on a quick search.

If I transit in Singapore from a flight from Helsinki to a flight to Koh Samui, can I buy duty-free liquids on the plane (Finnair has a promotion currently), or will it be taken away from me at Changi airport?
You need to have them in the temper proof bags with the receipt attached. If you let the crew know you're transiting, they would be able to pack it accordingly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.