Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

What is value of JetQuay/QuaySide for departures from Changi?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2016, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years

Subj. Just niticed that DBS WWMC offers till Oct complementary JetQuay QuaySide.

Any point to try to use it for my upcoming flight leaving at 6AM? I do not mind arriving late evening and taking a nap and having breakfast before departure. But doest it worth the trouble?
Old Sep 10, 2016, 11:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
I can't believe it would be worth the trouble and cost at Changi which is easy to get around and often very fast. It just sounds like what you get with J or especially F.
Old Sep 11, 2016, 7:51 am

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by invisible
Subj. Just niticed that DBS WWMC offers till Oct complementary JetQuay QuaySide.

Any point to try to use it for my upcoming flight leaving at 6AM? I do not mind arriving late evening and taking a nap and having breakfast before departure. But doest it worth the trouble?
Not worth the trouble. The food is almost non-existent.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 6:28 pm

Also you will need to check the terms and conditions. I think that a number of credit cards offer this service, but limit the user base per month so you might want to use it but not get access as all the slots have been used up for that month. For example, for the Citi Prestige you can only book it a month in advance.
Old May 29, 2017, 4:28 am

How's the food (buffet) selection for breakfast? And is champagne available so early?

Thinking to go about 6am for an 8am flight.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.