Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Singapore Trusted Traveler Prog. accepting applicants who have US Global Entry.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore Trusted Traveler Prog. accepting applicants who have US Global Entry.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2019, 8:57 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by downinit
Has anyone been able to submit an application online recently? The website only says to download the application and apply in person. However, when I last tried that in March, I was informed that I needed to apply online first. I had an appointment, but they said that they could not process my application until I was approved online. I could not find an option to do that in March, and I still cannot find the option now???
Try here:

https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/ipttp/

Which for future reference (in case the links move and we need to try to reconstruct how to find them again) I reached via

Frequent Traveler Programme > Eligibility > USA > "You have in-principle approval to participate in the Singapore-United States of America Trusted Traveller Programme." > i want to... > Apply for TTP
downinit likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by Zorak
Try here:

https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/ipttp/

Which for future reference (in case the links move and we need to try to reconstruct how to find them again) I reached via

Frequent Traveler Programme > Eligibility > USA > "You have in-principle approval to participate in the Singapore-United States of America Trusted Traveller Programme." > i want to... > Apply for TTP
Thanks for the help. I am not sure why they do not mention or link to this on the instructions page. The link on the top gives an error message, but the https://www.ica.gov.sg/esvclandingpage/ttp link works well.
Zorak likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 10:18 am

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by downinit
Thanks for the help. I am not sure why they do not mention or link to this on the instructions page. The link on the top gives an error message, but the https://www.ica.gov.sg/esvclandingpage/ttp link works well.
Cool, I did notice the first link I gave comes after an automatic redirect so I guess it doesn't work unless you click through to it from the other page.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 12:45 pm

Programs: UA-Plat, UA-MM, Hertz PC, HH, APEC ABTC
i'll look at this, but I have to ask: Is it really worth the time, effort, and bother? I'm a pretty frequent traveller to Singapore, with US passport. I've never had to wait in line more than 10 minutes. And now, with the APEC Business Travel Card, it's a 1 minute wait.
The last time that I looked into signing up for the Singapore program, it required visiting an office downtown, with very narrow opening hours on weekdays only. As a business traveller, it just is not possible.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by tvhead
i'll look at this, but I have to ask: Is it really worth the time, effort, and bother? I'm a pretty frequent traveller to Singapore, with US passport. I've never had to wait in line more than 10 minutes. And now, with the APEC Business Travel Card, it's a 1 minute wait.
The last time that I looked into signing up for the Singapore program, it required visiting an office downtown, with very narrow opening hours on weekdays only. As a business traveller, it just is not possible.
Yes you said basically the same things in post 49 Whether it's worth it or not will depend on individual circumstances. It doesn't sound like it'd make a lot of sense for your situation.

However not everyone is a business traveler, and as the rest of the posts have been discussing, it had been possible to complete the process at the eIACS office at Changi for quite a while now.

It's also useable at other points of entry besides the airport.
downinit likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 8:04 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
I just completed enrollment of eIACS at the ICA building. Based on my travel dates and times, the enrollment on arrival desks at Changi would be closed. As Zorak mentioned, you have to complete a paper version of the application you completed online.

The ICA building is easy to access from exit A of the Lavender MRT station. The enrollment office is on the 4th floor. You can ask the security just inside the entrance for directions, and there's an elevator bank to your right as you enter that will take you up to the office. After you get up to the 4th floor there are kiosks to scan the barcode from your appointment receipt, and you'll get a number. Go inside and wait, and the experience from this point approximates the DMV where they'll call the numbers from the receipts. After approval you'll have a stamp in your passport, valid for five years.

Be sure to take your printed appointment receipt with the barcode and your physical GE card. You'll need the former to check in and the latter for the employee helping you to verify your PASSID.

I'll try the eIACS during my entry on Saturday. Thanks for the previous data points!
Zorak likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 9:49 am

I finally completed my enrollment. I had made an appointment at the office on Kallang, but I stopped by the office in the terminal at SIN upon arrival at 08:00. Fortunately, I was able to complete my enrollment airside, which allowed me to use the kiosk upon entry after waiting 15 minutes for the system to register me. This saved me from a 10 minute line at immigration and an unnecessary trip to the immigration office, which is always a plus. It is definitely a plus to have it. It has already come in handy on my flight from Seletar, where I did not even see a regular immigration line (not that there are really any lines at XSP).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.