Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Changi - Good air-side meet up place?

Changi - Good air-side meet up place?

Old Jan 26, 2014, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K, Hertz-Gold, Marriott-Gold, PC-Platinum, SPG
Originally Posted by dsgtc0408
Not sure about the roller bag but on the signup time, the website suggests at least one hour in advance http://www.yoursingapore.com/content...r-transit.html

The real question is what time the staff for the tour get to the T3 Transit Lounge B. Considering the last tour leaves at 6:30PM, the staff might leave around that time. My suggestion is that you might consider going to the Transit Lounge as soon as you touch down to ask your questions. There's no way to know what gate your inbound flight will go to but if it goes to Terminal 3 and parks at one of the B gates, you'll pass Transit Lounge B after gate B1 as you make your way to the Silver Kris lounge. If the tour staff is not around, go to any of the Information counters to ask what time the tour staff will be at Transit Lounge B.
Yep, the biggest question is when the tour desk staff will come on in the morning. As I will land at around 3AM, there won't be any body around.
Old Jan 27, 2014, 2:47 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1.6MM bis
Originally Posted by lax2010
Yep, the biggest question is when the tour desk staff will come on in the morning. As I will land at around 3AM, there won't be any body around.
Yeah, I forgot the SQ flight got in at that hour. So what I'd do is to head straight for the T3 SKL, get a couple of Z's, and then head out at 6:30/7AM to see if any of the tour guide staff is there. Even easier, the Information counters will be staffed, and you can ask them your questions (there's an Information Counter an easy walk from the SKL way before the T3 B Transit Counter, it's within eyeshot of passport control where the passengers would be setting foot on airside from groundside).
Old Mar 21, 2014, 10:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K, Hertz-Gold, Marriott-Gold, PC-Platinum, SPG
Originally Posted by dsgtc0408
Yeah, I forgot the SQ flight got in at that hour. So what I'd do is to head straight for the T3 SKL, get a couple of Z's, and then head out at 6:30/7AM to see if any of the tour guide staff is there. Even easier, the Information counters will be staffed, and you can ask them your questions (there's an Information Counter an easy walk from the SKL way before the T3 B Transit Counter, it's within eyeshot of passport control where the passengers would be setting foot on airside from groundside).
Just an update:
- the tour guides were getting ready 10-15 minutes before 7 AM but we were told to come back at 7AM.
- the first tour starts at 9AM but will start to head out at 8AM, 1 hour before.
- unless you are really first time in Singapore, this 1-hour sitting in the bus thing is totally not worth it. The only thing that was worth it for me was walking to the Merlion Park and rushed back to the bus in 15-minutes for the photo opportunity at the park.

Last edited by lax2010; Mar 26, 2014 at 6:59 pm
Old Mar 24, 2014, 1:30 am

Originally Posted by lax2010
Just an update:
- unless you are really first time in Singapore, this 1-hour sitting in the bus thing is totally not worth it. The only thing that was worth it for me was walking to the Merlion Park and rushed back to the bus in 15-minutes for the photo opportunity at the park.
The Merlion is under construction now anyway. I think he'll be in a box again soon. He's already stopped spitting water.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.