Search

booking upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2009, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM&MM, DL KMwannabe, HH, AA, TG,
booking upgrades

Help!

Searched but can't seem to find it, though I know I've done it in the past.

How do I book tickets on Singapore website that I can upgrade, either C to F or Y to C? I recall, maybe a year ago, being able to 'see' the booking class and buttons stating whether upgrades were available., but can't seem to get there this time.

Looking for, ideally, lower cost econ where I can guaratee u/g to business, or even bus/first. Signed in with my KF # and putting in destinations/dates but don't get fare/ug options.

thanks
Steve
Old Mar 14, 2009, 11:25 pm

After presenting you with the various flight options, and a breakdown of the price you should see the following message in a blue box?

The detailed fare conditions will be available to view on the payment page, before you submit the payment details.
Summary of Fare conditions - Please click here.

*Miles are not applicable on SQ codeshare flights with non-KrisFlyer partners such as Malaysia Airlines.

Following this link should display the fare conditions, including whether the fare is eligible for upgrade

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.