Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just Spotted a 77W C Award Seat!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
Originally Posted by macabus
Yup, they're all gone. And I doubt that it's entirely due to awards being redeemed.

I hope it wasn't due to anything written on this thread...
Me too.

I was considering not posting, too.

And now the blurb is back on ANA. Boo!

Last edited by stevenshev; Jan 16, 2009 at 11:17 am
Old Jan 16, 2009, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Probably was...
Actually, this thread on the BMI forum had a lot more to say about the subject. So, I'm less inclined to blame the SQ forum.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 11:36 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by macabus
Actually, this thread on the BMI forum had a lot more to say about the subject. So, I'm less inclined to blame the SQ forum.
Same diff - anyway, we all know that SQ lurkers frequent this forum *and* I am sure, FT as a whole - they don't just restrict themselves to the SQ forum!
Old Jan 16, 2009, 12:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: some, * alliance, OW, ISIC,
a member did post that they called SQ and their enquiry was checked against the IT supervisor who said it was a mistake. are we really sure it wasn't due to someone on FT calling SQ and informing them?
Old Jan 16, 2009, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by trekkie
a member did post that they called SQ and their enquiry was checked against the IT supervisor who said it was a mistake. are we really sure it wasn't due to someone on FT calling SQ and informing them?
If it truly was a mistake, then it was only a matter of time before they corrected it.

My guess is that inventory management was testing the waters without companywide disclosure, and some people had their cages rattled.

SQ has no choice but to begin releasing awards on certain routes.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 7:51 pm

DAMN! I was so exited, alas.
Old Jan 17, 2009, 1:06 am

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
There is still hope as I still see 77W C-Awards seats on ANA on some dates...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.