Wiki Posts
Search

Points earned on TG posting to SQKF

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2006, 3:10 am
Original Poster

Points earned on TG posting to SQKF

G'day All,

Couldn't find anything using the search function for this subject on the SQKF forum, or maybe I'm just dumb, so .....................

How long does it usually take for points earned on TG flights to post on SQKF ????

BT
Old Nov 3, 2006, 6:45 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by Multi-Sector
G'day All,

Couldn't find anything using the search function for this subject on the SQKF forum, or maybe I'm just dumb, so .....................

How long does it usually take for points earned on TG flights to post on SQKF ????

BT
Hmmm, I think SQ has a database problem at present - I just flew SQ21 on 19 Oct, and miles not posted to UA, which they usually do within 2-3 days....

I complained and SQ is looking into this matter, but only as a special courtesy. (Possibly because they didn't get my family and I confirmed on a flight we wanted, so we had to buy a ticket on 9W? (9W confirmed 4 seats for me in minutes, as a Platinum...))

Even being PPS, which, until now, has been effectively useless for me.... Nice tags though! ^ Plus point??
Old Nov 3, 2006, 7:41 am

Programs: Singapore Krisflyer (Elite Gold), Thai ROP Silver, Starwood Gold (SQ Promotion)
Hmm....My dad and I had the same problem as well, actually, only my dad.

We flew PER - BKK - DXB - BKK - PER a while ago on TG. I got all my miles as I used my TG membership, but my father on the other hand hasn't recieved miles for the BKK - DXB - BKK sector. He only recieved miles for the PER - BKK - PER sectors. (He used his SQ membership btw..)

The flight was about 4 months ago...is this a problem or does it occur often?

Edit: I flipped through some pages in the SQ forum, and some people are also having problems with milage accural flying on TG and sending to SQ...

Last edited by SQ178; Nov 3, 2006 at 7:47 am
Old Nov 3, 2006, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies guys, I've since checked the "partner" retospective miles claim form on the KF website and it does say to ensure the claim is for flights NOT LESS than SIX WEEKS and NOT MORE than SIX MONTHS, so I would assume they may not look into missing "partner" miles until six weeks, so I'll wait a bit before putting in a claim
Regards

BT

Last edited by Multi-Sector; Nov 3, 2006 at 9:28 am
Old Nov 3, 2006, 10:17 pm

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC

I think mine used to post in less than 3 days.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 4:12 pm

Programs: SQ silver, NH, TG
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Hmmm, I think SQ has a database problem at present - I just flew SQ21 on 19 Oct, and miles not posted to UA, which they usually do within 2-3 days....

I complained and SQ is looking into this matter, but only as a special courtesy. (Possibly because they didn't get my family and I confirmed on a flight we wanted, so we had to buy a ticket on 9W? (9W confirmed 4 seats for me in minutes, as a Platinum...))

Even being PPS, which, until now, has been effectively useless for me.... Nice tags though! ^ Plus point??
I think the database problem is real.

1. I am still waitiing for miles to be posted to my TG ROP account when I flew SQ BKK-NRT a month ago although the BP is correct and my PPS statement of miles earned also show the correct TG ROP number.

2. On my trip last week NRT-BKK-SIN-CGK with SQ all miles correctly posted to my TG ROP number within 3 days BUT they also credited my NH account of SIN-CGK (a mere 835 miles)......
The TG account shows 831 miles for the same sector. It seems thus thet it is not SQ giving the number of miles to credit but rather only the sector and the class of travel.

Note that on my KF profile it is the NH FFP which is recorded

3. On my return CGK-SIN-BKK with SQ I checked-in online and enterred my TG number which recoreded correctly. At check-in I received 2 BP the first one CGK-SIN with the correct TG number but the second one SIN-BKK had the NH number ! I had it changed in SIN before boarding.
They have just posted correctly

Last edited by JackR; Nov 5, 2006 at 4:39 pm
Old Nov 5, 2006, 6:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, QF Gold
Originally Posted by JackR
I think the database problem is real.
Only my SQ segments from my recent RTW have posted to KF, the LH and the UA ones have not, although it was correctly entered on all the systems.

Normally UA I had found posted 48 hour mark, I hope this is an issue that rectifies itself as I have made a school boy error and dont have all my BP's!
Old Nov 5, 2006, 9:15 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by simong
Normally UA I had found posted 48 hour mark, I hope this is an issue that rectifies itself...
My experience exactly...
Old Nov 5, 2006, 10:37 pm

Programs: KF Elite Silver, MPC
Only my SQ segments from my recent RTW have posted to KF, the LH and the UA ones have not, although it was correctly entered on all the systems.

Normally UA I had found posted 48 hour mark, I hope this is an issue that rectifies itself as I have made a school boy error and dont have all my BP's!
My UA flights SFO-SLC sectors have not been posted to my Krisflyer account after 3 weeks. I am not sure if it's worth the hassle to have it credited since it's a meagre 1200 miles for both sectors.
Old Nov 9, 2006, 10:23 am

Programs: SQ PPS, BA Gold Executive, United 1K, HHonors VIP Gold, Hyatt Diamond Passport
Miles on TG to Paris and my flights between Paris and Berlin (return) on LH have yet to be posted on my PPS statement. I am not surprised coz the TG agent didn't have the order of my name as per SURNAME/FIRSTNAMEMIDDLENAME which is how it appears when I book on SQ. (So maybe there is a name mismatch issue?).

When I collected my BP at the LH lounge in CDG, the agent said that I have to submit my BPs to PPS as they don't have my record even though I entered it when I booked on the LH site. Arrrgghh!!

I am making another trip to Paris and I hope my miles will get posted expeditiously! I have ensured at least my name order is consistent with what PPS expects to see.
Old Nov 9, 2006, 1:39 pm

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Flyguy1971
Miles on TG to Paris and my flights between Paris and Berlin (return) on LH have yet to be posted on my PPS statement. I am not surprised coz the TG agent didn't have the order of my name as per SURNAME/FIRSTNAMEMIDDLENAME which is how it appears when I book on SQ. (So maybe there is a name mismatch issue?).
I have had no problems getting credited with tickets showing SURNAME/FIRSTNAME or SURNAME/FIRSTNAMEMIDDLEINITIAL (My KrisFlyer account is set up with a middle name).

My sister once had an agent issue a ticket as FIRSTNAME/SURNAME and she had to send in BPs to get credit for that as the system could not match her FF number to the surname.
Old Nov 10, 2006, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Savage25

My sister once had an agent issue a ticket as FIRSTNAME/SURNAME and she had to send in BPs to get credit for that as the system could not match her FF number to the surname.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I thought when you made a booking through an Agent's CRS and entered the FQTV number, if the name and number matched it came back HK - if it mis-matched, it would say so.

Is this still the case or has it changed ????
Old Nov 10, 2006, 9:21 pm

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I thought when you made a booking through an Agent's CRS and entered the FQTV number, if the name and number matched it came back HK - if it mis-matched, it would say so.

Is this still the case or has it changed ????
I have no idea. My sister's TA was obviously an idiot, so I doubt he or she would have noticed what it came back as.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K, QF Gold
Has anyone had any miles from other airlines post to their KF account in the last month?
Old Nov 15, 2006, 2:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP MM, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium
Has anyone had any miles from other airlines post to their KF account in the last month?
My LH flight 4 weeks ago still hasn't posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.