Wiki Posts
Search

Changing Bookings Online

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2006, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Gold
Changing Bookings Online

Is there a way to change or adjust flights online? I am trying to change some return flights.
Old Jul 17, 2006, 9:25 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Not that I'm aware of. You need to ring your TA or SQ to make any changes (other than selecting seats and meal requests).
Old Jul 18, 2006, 8:57 am

Programs: SQ PPS QPP1 , CXGold
Originally Posted by Fisk
Is there a way to change or adjust flights online? I am trying to change some return flights.
Simple. NO. Only Cathay allows you to cancel your booking online.
Old Jul 18, 2006, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Gold
As bad as UAL.com is I can actually change flights, but they would charge me $100 per change.

Called a reservations agent today and they changed all three of my flights for me with no problem and no fee. Extremely pleased with the service.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 1:20 am

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by 9V-SWP
Simple. NO. Only Cathay allows you to cancel your booking online.
SQ allows you to cancel (for a refund) an e-ticketable flight online if you booked it through the website. Or at least it did back in Feb.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by Savage25
SQ allows you to cancel (for a refund) an e-ticketable flight online if you booked it through the website. Or at least it did back in Feb.
KrisFlyers and registered users can definitely still do that. If they login, go to My Services --> My Bookings, and click on the relevant booking reference, there is a 'Cancel This Booking' button right below the 'Select Seats and Meals' button.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.