Wiki Posts
Search

Using Lounge After Flight?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2006, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ *gold / Starwood
Using Lounge After Flight?

Flying LAX-TPE in Raffles, then on to CNX economy. After landing in Tapei I'd like to stop into the SQ Raffles lounge to shower - is using the lounge AFTER your flight generally permitted?
Old Mar 6, 2006, 4:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nah.
Are you flying to CNX with TG? If so, you can enter as a *G, otherwise Unless you are a PPS, I don't like your chances. *A lounges are generally considered departure loungs and only if your next departing flight qualifies would you be allowed access.

Some airlines make exceptions for their own elites, but not in general.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

No, I am flying out of TPE on CI economy class. So I guess the transit lounge in Taipei airport would be the only option?
Old Mar 6, 2006, 6:21 pm

You could book the Transit hotel as another option.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 7:55 pm
Original Poster

It looks like the Transit Hotel doesn't open until 9 AM. I arrive at 6:15 and leave at 8:40...I'm getting slightly off my original topic, but does anyone knwo if three is another place at TPE airport with shower facilities that would be open that early?
Old Mar 6, 2006, 8:17 pm

The 9am start is for the day use room. I think you can use the shower there anytime

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.