Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who of StarG and CGK is more famous?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2006, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL; AA LT Gold; AS 100K; DL MM GM; Hyatt G*list, Hilton Diamond; SQ silver
Talking Who of StarG and CGK is more famous?

Disclaimer: Reading this thread will not help your chances of getting any upgrades or of clearing any waitlist. It may also be damaging to your sanity.

I am new on the SQ board as I am starting to fly SQ regularly after 6 years of absence. I have read a lot of threads and have seen a lot of posts by StarG and CGK.

I am sure many of you have their own opinion as obviously they both are frequent posters here and have probably met a lot of you. But StarG tells me CGK is more famous, while CGK tells me StarG is the more famous one.

So who is it?
Old Mar 6, 2006, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by DeltaFlyingProf
Disclaimer: Reading this thread will not help your chances of getting any upgrades or of clearing any waitlist. It may also be damaging to your sanity.

I am new on the SQ board as I am starting to fly SQ regularly after 6 years of absence. I have read a lot of threads and have seen a lot of posts by StarG and CGK.

I am sure many of you have their own opinion as obviously they both are frequent posters here and have probably met a lot of you. But StarG tells me CGK is more famous, while CGK tells me StarG is the more famous one.

So who is it?
hmmm..... i think they're both famous. and infamous at the same time
Old Mar 6, 2006, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL; AA LT Gold; AS 100K; DL MM GM; Hyatt G*list, Hilton Diamond; SQ silver
Originally Posted by shortfinals
hmmm..... i think they're both famous. and infamous at the same time
The latter should be the subject of another thread
Old Mar 6, 2006, 9:50 am

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
... or two (2).
Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:53 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Closing this thread as discussing other FTers is not allowed per FT rules.

Kiwi Flyer
SQ Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.