Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

SQ not selling any more F seats - SIN to LAX???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2004, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Asiana Diamond, HH Diamond, QR Platinum

Calling all SQ experts. Can someone in the know explain why SQ would block off virtually all F seats from SQ 12 (744) in the month of March (everyday from Feb. 26 to Mar. 28)? It's showing all F0 from the availability tool and you can't book any F from SQ online. However, checking the seat map, the F section is virtually empty. System glitch or intentional ??? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old Dec 2, 2004, 3:49 pm

I'm having no problems booking a flight in F for August 2005 - Perhaps you should call reservations and ask?

Last edited by Jaffar; Dec 3, 2004 at 3:51 am
Old Dec 2, 2004, 8:20 pm

I've had this problem in the past with Raffles availability. One day the entire cabin will be open and the next day seats cannot be found on ITN or the SQ website. It's probably best to contact reservations. The problem does seem to resolve itself eventually, though.
Old Dec 3, 2004, 6:58 am

Programs: PPS Club
best to call SIA Reservation direct. most likely a system glitch. i had this problem in Sept for my return flight to SIN from NRT on SQ11. all showed full. i knew that SQ 11 is a pretty heavy flight but was shocked to see First Class all full for a 2 week stretch. called them and they say they have it in their system. was booked on my flight. not surprising, First Class was Full except for 1 empty seat.

Originally Posted by Backbencher
Calling all SQ experts. Can someone in the know explain why SQ would block off virtually all F seats from SQ 12 (744) in the month of March (everyday from Feb. 26 to Mar. 28)? It's showing all F0 from the availability tool and you can't book any F from SQ online. However, checking the seat map, the F section is virtually empty. System glitch or intentional ??? Inquiring minds want to know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.