Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Anyone know what happened to SQ 345 on 28 OCT ?

Old Oct 29, 04, 2:41 am
Original Poster

SQ 345 MAN-ZRH-SIN on 28 October shows nearly 24 hours late. Anyone know the reason ? Just curious as I was on the inbound SQ 346.
Old Oct 29, 04, 4:25 am

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, SPG LTP, Hyatt Dia, Hilton Dia
Originally Posted by Mister Nice
SQ 345 MAN-ZRH-SIN on 28 October shows nearly 24 hours late. Anyone know the reason ? Just curious as I was on the inbound SQ 346.
It went 'tech', with undercarriage problems apparently. It just left about 10.00am this morning for ZRH, behind the SQ327 direct service. The a/c is 9V-SMU I think.

Fortunately as it's the 1 stop flight it was quiet with just 89 in Y, 17 in C and 1 in F. Most were rerouted through LHR yesterday afternoon, except for the 'unwashed' in Y ( ) who were put up in the Radisson SAS at the airport.
Old Oct 29, 04, 8:45 am

Programs: SQ TPP25, CX DM, DL P, GA CB, WOH LGLOB, HH D, MB G, Hertz P
Originally Posted by MAN Flyer
It went 'tech', with undercarriage problems apparently. It just left about 10.00am this morning for ZRH, behind the SQ327 direct service. The a/c is 9V-SMU I think.

Fortunately as it's the 1 stop flight it was quiet with just 89 in Y, 17 in C and 1 in F. Most were rerouted through LHR yesterday afternoon, except for the 'unwashed' in Y ( ) who were put up in the Radisson SAS at the airport.
And how many secret agents do you have at SQ ZRH to know all these information? ^
Old Oct 29, 04, 2:23 pm

Programs: SQ KF Gold
Originally Posted by MAN Flyer
Heh, sitting alone in F; a curious experience it must be. I am sure the chap in F class probably tolerated the reroute well -- isn't the food in F supposed to be better for LHR-SIN compared to MAN-ZRH-SIN?
Old Nov 1, 04, 2:17 pm

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, SPG LTP, Hyatt Dia, Hilton Dia
Originally Posted by StarG
And how many secret agents do you have at SQ ZRH to know all these information? ^
ZRH, where's that ? . Local girls are best .

Search this Thread
Search Engine: