dolls

Old Oct 5, 04, 9:58 am
Original Poster

dolls

i remember many years ago SQ had those Hello Kitty dolls for sale. are they still available now? any idea on how to get one of those? all i know is that they are very hard to find.

thanks
Old Oct 5, 04, 10:58 am

Programs: SQ KF Gold
Originally Posted by gear down
i remember many years ago SQ had those Hello Kitty dolls for sale. are they still available now? any idea on how to get one of those? all i know is that they are very hard to find.
I don't know if it was my mind going a bit rotten after too many hours of work, but my first reaction upon seeing the title "dolls" was to think, "why would somebody want an inflatable doll in SQ colours?"...
Old Oct 5, 04, 1:28 pm
In Memoriam

Location: Grand Rapids, MI USA UA 1K, AA EXP 1MM, SQ PPS, BA GOLD, Hyatt D, Hertz Plat and AMEX Cent
well thank God - when I saw the tittle I thought this was going to be another Singapore Girl thread by Gaucho
Old Oct 5, 04, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

forgot to mention that they were (are?) only available on the NRT/SIN route. asian girls love them, especially the Japanese! will any high flying SQ travellers be able to get one?
Old Oct 5, 04, 2:41 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by B Watson
well thank God - when I saw the tittle I thought this was going to be another Singapore Girl thread by Gaucho
Too funny! ^
Old Oct 6, 04, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by gear down
forgot to mention that they were (are?) only available on the NRT/SIN route. asian girls love them, especially the Japanese! will any high flying SQ travellers be able to get one?
According to the Krisflyer Japanese edition mag I was browsing a while back, you can still get the SQ Hello Kittys.... but only if you book a tour package on SQ from Japan from certain affiliated travel agencies. A bit of a high price to pay for a stuffed doll if you ask me.
Old Oct 6, 04, 10:57 am

Programs: SQ PPS, DL Gold Medallion
LOL!!
Old Oct 6, 04, 2:18 pm

Programs: LH M&M, CX MPC Green
Originally Posted by MovieMan
LOL!!
Hey... Gaucho isn't the only dreamer around here....
Old Oct 6, 04, 7:12 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & All Wines Argentine
Old Oct 7, 04, 12:56 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Spire AMB, HH Gold, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Hilarious !!! ^ ^ ^ Not that there is anything wrong with that in the first place!! Cheers ...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: