Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to find meal service in F online

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2004, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

How to find meal service in F online

Could anyone help me in finding meal services in FIRST on line...I use to see th meal services in the printed flight wchedule but now I cannot find this info. I am flying SQ quite a bit in the next few weeks..... THANKS
Old Oct 1, 2004, 2:24 pm

Programs: SQ KF Gold
Originally Posted by RTW4
Could anyone help me in finding meal services in FIRST on line...I use to see th meal services in the printed flight wchedule but now I cannot find this info. I am flying SQ quite a bit in the next few weeks..... THANKS
If you're trying to find out which flights carry which meals (e.g. so one can get a flight with the dinner service and thus caviar for certain, etc...) then your travel agent or local SQ ticketing office should be able to help you.

On the other hand, if you're looking for what meals are available, then Book The Cook menus are available on the SQ website if you want to request a meal in advance. The actual menus for each flight probably vary according to routes, but www.airlinemeals.net may provide clues as to what will be available.

Hope this helps!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.