Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Bonus miles for flying business/First class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2004, 3:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage EXP& 2Million miler, Skywards Gold, Delta Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold

I understand that Krisflyer does not award bonus miles of 25/50% for flying business or first class unless you are a silver elite or above? Is it correct?
I thought the bonus miles are for the extra money you pay for purchasing premium class tickets and not linked to your staus.
Old Sep 30, 2004, 4:18 am

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by drbala
I understand that Krisflyer does not award bonus miles of 25/50% for flying business or first class unless you are a silver elite or above? Is it correct?
I thought the bonus miles are for the extra money you pay for purchasing premium class tickets and not linked to your staus.
You will get a Class of Service bonus (that counts as status miles) of 25% if you fly in business and 50% if you fly in first on SQ/MI and StarAlliance. This is not linked to your elite status.

KrisFlyer Elites and PPS will earn an additional 25% bonus mileage (these do not count as status miles and are based on actual flight miles, ) on SQ, MI and VS no matter what class of service it is (of course, it has to be a mileage-earning fare, and credited to the KrisFlyer account if you are PPS).
Old Sep 30, 2004, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage EXP& 2Million miler, Skywards Gold, Delta Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold
Reply Deleted

Last edited by drbala; Sep 30, 2004 at 6:17 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.