Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

SQ16 SIN-SFO did I choose the correct seat?

Old Sep 27, 2004, 6:42 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Hello,

Thanks to the advice received in my other posting, I have decided to fly SQ16 from SIN-SFO.

I did internet check in for my Nephew and myself, and got and aisle and middle seat, in the middle three seats of the plane in the bulkhead row. I think it is row 31?. It is the first row in economy. The plane is a 777-200, with only a business class upfront I think.

I am wondering if this was a correct choice, or should I try and get the two seater at the rear of the plane (row 58) I think. The two seater at the end of the first cabin was full.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks
RJ
Old Sep 27, 2004, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by rvaccha
Hello,

Thanks to the advice received in my other posting, I have decided to fly SQ16 from SIN-SFO.

I did internet check in for my Nephew and myself, and got and aisle and middle seat, in the middle three seats of the plane in the bulkhead row. I think it is row 31?. It is the first row in economy. The plane is a 777-200, with only a business class upfront I think.

I am wondering if this was a correct choice, or should I try and get the two seater at the rear of the plane (row 58) I think. The two seater at the end of the first cabin was full.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks
RJ

I think you got great seats, stick with them for now and try exit rows at airport if you are not happy.
Old Sep 30, 2004, 1:35 pm

Programs: UA1K2MM ACMME50 SQPPS HHDiamond Marriott Lifetime Titanium
[QUOTE=rvaccha]Hello,

RJ,
The link below may help.No Exit Roww seats on SQ16 in Y. 31 Aisle sea go leg room,however,during mealtimes carts may be a problem if you are sleeping.

www.seatexpert.com
S
Old Oct 4, 2004, 4:06 am

You might also like to have a look at
Airreview.com
which has vastly more information on SQ - everything from which seat to sit in, to how to use in IFE.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.