Community
Wiki Posts
Search

'Singapore Girl' Photos

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2004, 10:26 am

Hey, i have seen some really overshaped gals before on my SQ flights. But i think they are of leading rank and above.
Old Sep 30, 2004, 1:51 pm
In Memoriam

Location: Grand Rapids, MI USA UA 1K, AA EXP 1MM, SQ PPS, BA GOLD, Hyatt D, Hertz Plat and AMEX Cent
Originally Posted by b777er
Hey, i have seen some really overshaped gals before on my SQ flights. But i think they are of leading rank and above.
This is a very accurate statement and the only disadvantage to flying F instead of J
Old Sep 30, 2004, 2:08 pm

Programs: SQ KF Gold
Originally Posted by B Watson
Originally Posted by b777er
This is a very accurate statement and the only disadvantage to flying F instead of J
What's the inflight staff complement in the F cabin on a 747-400? And are they all senior staff or are there some younger staff as well?
Old Sep 30, 2004, 5:11 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
J....? Huh...? I thought Sensei BW's first law of SQ was that the best material was always to be found in steerage....?!!!

Old Sep 30, 2004, 5:36 pm
In Memoriam

Location: Grand Rapids, MI USA UA 1K, AA EXP 1MM, SQ PPS, BA GOLD, Hyatt D, Hertz Plat and AMEX Cent
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
J....? Huh...? I thought Sensei BW's first law of SQ was that the best material was always to be found in steerage....?!!!

While this is of course true, are you seriously saying that we should fly Y - even for eye candy??!!

Remember that even in F we can wait for the duty free sales!!! I think they assign this to reality Jr. girls since it is such a crummy job!
Old Sep 30, 2004, 5:38 pm
In Memoriam

Originally Posted by DoctorWu
What's the inflight staff complement in the F cabin on a 747-400? And are they all senior staff or are there some younger staff as well?
1 Leading Stewardess (these are the ones in green) and one Male FA (always one of each)

The SQ version of the CSD (I can not remember what they call that position) is active during meals. This position is, 97% of the time a male.
Old Sep 30, 2004, 7:21 pm

Programs: SQ TPP28, CX DM, DL P, GA CB, WOH LGLOB, HH D, MB G, Hertz P
1 Leading Stewardess (these are the ones in green) and one Male FA (always one of each)

The SQ version of the CSD (I can not remember what they call that position) is active during meals. This position is, 97% of the time a male.
Pardon my stupidity, but what is a 'CSD'?
As far as I remember, there are 3 cabin crews in B744 F: the other one is the IFS. Isn't that right?
Old Sep 30, 2004, 7:39 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Cabin Service Director - same thing as IFS
Old Sep 30, 2004, 10:52 pm

Programs: SQ TPP28, CX DM, DL P, GA CB, WOH LGLOB, HH D, MB G, Hertz P
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Cabin Service Director - same thing as IFS
Thanks
Old Oct 3, 2004, 1:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Wink

Originally Posted by danielmhd
Hehe. No, actually, "Singapore Girl" does not aptly describe my particular predilection. I found the site while searching Webshots for SQ photos.

Also note- "Estelleho" links to a similar album of photos at this address:

http://community.webshots.com/user/sq_821
I believe the former was posted by Estelle Ho herself and this link is perhaps done by her classmate... a guy perhaps.

Note that Estelle highlights girl stuff... makeup, Sarong Kebaya fitting, other girlfriends etc. Whereas "sq_821" go for the guy stuff... like alcoholic beverages and boring shots of SEP training procedures.
Old Oct 3, 2004, 3:44 am
Original Poster

"sq_821" go for the guy stuff...
Fast Cars, Combat, SEP Training Procedures... you know, boys will be boys.
Old Oct 3, 2004, 3:55 am

Programs: SQ KF Gold
Shaken not stirred

Originally Posted by danielmhd
Fast Cars, Combat, SEP Training Procedures... you know, boys will be boys.
Well, it's important that one knows how to make a martini shaken not stirred at the end of the day... Unless it's good vodka, in which case it's best stirred not shaken.

By the way, has anybody ever had a good martini on SQ? I remember the one and only time I ordered one (this was in Raffles class), and in addition to the mix (which didn't quite do the job -- more vermouth than vodka), they put in BOTH a lemon twist and an olive. And the twist wasn't even well-trimmed, being more of a chunk than a twist...

Might explain why 007 never flies on SQ, although one might imagine him offering Her Majesty's Special Secret Services once onboard.

DoctorWu
(apologises for the slightly random and off-topic post)
Old Sep 8, 2005, 7:23 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Paffendorf, found this thread from last year... SQ Girls...
Old Sep 8, 2005, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Oh dear......this SQ Girl fever is now getting a little touchy and Valentines Day is still 7 months away!
Old Sep 10, 2005, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by CGK
Paffendorf, found this thread from last year... SQ Girls...
LOL LOL

From the link above, I like this http://community.webshots.com/photo/...85187454uIGhsg

Can't wait to get my hands on ... the 747-400 plane that is. Must be 1:100 and above? StarG, how's this for a model?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.