SQ 25/26 question

Old Aug 12, 04, 4:33 am
Original Poster

SQ 25/26 question

I am schedule to be on SQ 25 (jfk-fra-sin) which has a 1.10 hr stop in Frankfurt. I am wondering if I am allow to leave the aircraft (if so, can I leave my belonging onboard?) during the stoppage or will I be force to stay on board? I know that LH has shower facilities in their lounge, will raffle class ticket holders be allow to use it?
On the return trip, there’s a 2 hr stoppage in Fra, I assume that pax will be require to leave the aircraft… right?

Thanks for the help
Old Aug 12, 04, 6:53 am

Programs: A3*S, LH, SQ, BA, IHG Spire AMB, HH Gold, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by 007
I am schedule to be on SQ 25 (jfk-fra-sin) which has a 1.10 hr stop in Frankfurt. I am wondering if I am allow to leave the aircraft (if so, can I leave my belonging onboard?) during the stoppage or will I be force to stay on board? I know that LH has shower facilities in their lounge, will raffle class ticket holders be allow to use it?
On the return trip, there’s a 2 hr stoppage in Fra, I assume that pax will be require to leave the aircraft… right?

Thanks for the help
AFAIK everyone has to leave the plane and re-board again at a later point in time. I thinks it is mostly related to the fact they reful in FRA which according to the rules there means either no pax on board or a full set of fire engines standing by which of course is quite costly for the airline and therefore not done if not required. I'm also quite certain that they clean the cabin in FRA which is faster without pax still on the plane.

I have only taken SQ 25/26 between FRA and SIN, but I met pax in the lounge that came in from JFK. I know of a Senator/First class lounge somewhere around B40 (? you have to take an escalator to the next level) which definitely has showers. Not sure where the Business class lounge is in B, but there is definitely one. If it is anything like the one at A26 than there should be a shower too. BTW, if you are *G you can use the Senator lounge.

Enjoy the flight and your time in SIN. Cheers ...

Last edited by demue; Aug 12, 04 at 11:04 am

Search this Thread
Search Engine: