Wiki Posts
Search

EWR / SIN Contest - Travel Agents ONLY

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2004, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Diamond *Wood Gold, Hertz PC
EWR / SIN Contest - Travel Agents ONLY

I received the following invitation from SQ to participate in a contest to win 2 round-trip seats on the new EWR / SIN route or 2 seats EWR / SIN / Bali. Includes hotel with either trip.

Unfortunately, even through the official rules say US Residents, the contest requires an Agency name and ARC code in order to enter (travel agents only)

So, if you have an ARC code you might want to give this a try. If you know how to get around the ARC number requirement please let me know.

(bolding is mine)
-------------
WIN ROUND TRIP TICKETS TO SINGAPORE!
On-board the world's longest

NON-STOP flight between

NEW YORK and SINGAPORE

To celebrate the June 28th launch of this new service, Singapore Airlines will award 2 PAIRS of A345LeaderShip tickets EACH WEEK, plus extensions to BALI!

Play our Time Flies A345LeaderShip sweepstakes, exclusively for travel agents, for your weekly chance to win now through June 28th.

http://www.newyorktosingaporenonstop.com/index2.cfm
Old May 10, 2004, 6:00 pm

this would be similar to the "win a free raffles class eyeshade" contest which SQ is running for SIN-based travel agents...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.