Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SQ In flight survey

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2005, 12:28 am

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, Hyatt Life Glob, SPG/Marriott Life Plat,
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
After being asked so many times last year to fill out SQ survey, so far this year none (many flights) and havent even seen forms being handed out to other pax.
I've done 2 recently, one on FRA-JFK the other week and one other, which I can't remember the flight !.

On a slightly related note, has everyone got the pop-up survey on the SQ website ?. If anyone is wondering what to put in the last box for suggestions for the website, may I suggest the ability to upgrade on line with KF miles would be a nice addition. If they also want to offer a discount for doing this on-line as they have done with award bookings then even better
Old Apr 25, 2005, 7:42 am

Programs: SQ PPS, DL Gold Medallion
Originally Posted by MAN Flyer
On a slightly related note, has everyone got the pop-up survey on the SQ website ?. If anyone is wondering what to put in the last box for suggestions for the website, may I suggest the ability to upgrade on line with KF miles would be a nice addition.
What a coincidence--that is exactly what I suggested as well! (Seriously!) Hopefully they will make that available.
Old Apr 25, 2005, 12:06 pm

Programs: UA, SPG
After being asked so many times last year to fill out SQ survey, so far this year none (many flights) and havent even seen forms being handed out to other pax.
I guess they dont want to hear anything more from you about the lack of Satay! OT: After hearing so much about it here I do hope they have it this Summer.
Old Apr 25, 2005, 2:31 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Originally Posted by chad75
The strangest time I got one of these surveys was a trip in F between SIN and LHR. I was totally exhausted and had taken some sleeping pills. I fell asleep pretty much straight after take off and woke up an hour or so before landing and was given a survey! Considering I was asleep for 98% of the flight, I wasn't exactly sure what they wanted me to say!
That you slept very well, enjoyed the spacebed very much, and you were awfully impressed with the breakfast that was efficiently served and cleared in a 30min period.
Old Mar 4, 2006, 7:52 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
And no more SQ forums since either (coming up to 2 years). I wonder if my profile has a note "do not give survey"?
Old Mar 4, 2006, 8:29 pm

And no more SQ forums since either (coming up to 2 years). I wonder if my profile has a note "do not give survey"?

Freudian slip there mr Kiwi?
Old Mar 4, 2006, 8:58 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
I wonder if my profile has a note "do not give survey"?
Yeah right.. You are just pretty lucky so far. Now I remembered I did two surveys in January.
Old Mar 4, 2006, 9:31 pm

Programs: SQ TPP28, CX DM, DL P, GA CB, WOH LGLOB, HH D, MB G, Hertz P
No surveys throughout 2005 and this year for me on SQ. On the other hand, 3 surveys out of 5 flights on TraitorAir.
Old Mar 4, 2006, 9:42 pm

Thinking back, I honestly remember filling only one survey on SQ (see post #4 in this thread ) in over five years.
Old Mar 4, 2006, 9:52 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Hmm that makes me thinking, am I a PITA, since I am the only one getting the survey so far? Or, SQ just doesn't love me anymore by making me filling those long surveys...
Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by StarG
On the other hand, 3 surveys out of 5 flights on TraitorAir.
I hope you let them have it!
Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by MovieMan
I hope you let them have it!
A wee bit presumptuous there i think Sierra Mama

He should have completely slaughtered them....
Old Mar 5, 2006, 4:01 am

Programs: SQ [TPP 20]

Just out of interest Kiwi, did you ever get any feedback on your survey or a thank you note? I have answered a number in my time but never once received feedback or a thank you - despite leaving my contact details.
Old Mar 5, 2006, 4:12 am

All my surveys have been when I was flying as F pax. They got me 3 out of 4 consecutive times from late last year. Surveys have been for SQ and *A.

Again as SQveteran mentined, no feedback despite leaving my contact details.

edit : LHR-SIN route for the above flights.

Last edited by SQFAN; Mar 5, 2006 at 6:49 am
Old Mar 5, 2006, 4:41 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
I did three in January this year, all on a LHR-AKL trip, I think I was let off on the return to LHR as others were given them. I was in F. I did ask the CSD how they decided who to ask and he smiled and said it was random. I smiled back and said nothing ever happens on SIA by accident and I didn't believe him as they well know who their passengers are!

He then told me it depends what they want to find out and from who, sometimes it will be PPS card holders, sometimes it will be Krisflyer *G and/or other *Gs and other times it will be anyone else - *S doesn't get a look in unless it is Krisflyer and would count as no status. Sometimes they will be given named passengers to approach, at other times it will be just a group of PPS members and so on.

The one I did was perhaps testing out any reactions to NZ's new services as there were questions about whether I would choose airlines without F readily. Can't really remember the rest now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.