Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

IAH to MAN to SIN Do I need to Deplane in MAN?

IAH to MAN to SIN Do I need to Deplane in MAN?

Old Aug 9, 2022, 7:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines
Question IAH to MAN to SIN Do I need to Deplane in MAN?

Hi all. I'm new here. I'm flying IAH to MAN in business class and then onward to SIN on the same plane A350 sq51. It's only a 1.5 hour layover in MAN, do we need to deplane and transit in MAN only to go and get back on the same plane? Or are we allowed to stay onboard?
Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 7:23 am

Programs: Singapore Airlines
You have to deplane in MAN then reboard.
JeanlucPicard likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Ok tyvm for the info! Will we need to transit through security and if so do you think 1.5 hours layover will be enough time?
Old Aug 9, 2022, 9:39 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by JeanlucPicard
Ok tyvm for the info! Will we need to transit through security and if so do you think 1.5 hours layover will be enough time?
Yes you need to pass through security and security at MAN is a bear. Make sure you follow all their rules to a T or they'll have a heyday with you. Yes - it's plenty of time. You get directed to a special transit security lane. It's not like you're making a connecting flight, it's the same flight... SQ won't leave you.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Tyvm for this info!
Old Aug 12, 2022, 1:01 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by bsb7140
Yes you need to pass through security and security at MAN is a bear. Make sure you follow all their rules to a T or they'll have a heyday with you..
I didn't understand a word that they were saying but it didn't sound too aggressive and I made it quickly in one piece....
onlySIA and asnovici like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.