Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

retrieve SQ booking on star alliance airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2022, 5:13 am
Original Poster

I have SQ booking reference. Will I be able to retrieve it on other star alliance airlines? Say, I have a BA booking reference, I can retrieve this booking on other oneworld airlines such as AY, RJ, MH, QF.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 10:37 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
I don't understand the question. Are you flying an itinerary that includes multiple *A airlines? Did you book an award ticket through SQ for another airline?
Old Jun 26, 2022, 11:10 pm

I tried to look for an SQ booking (with SQ-operated flights only) on UA, AC and LH websites. It didn't work.

I had a SQ booking before with a codeshare flight on LH metal. I was able to find the booking on LH website.

Yes it's a lot easier with oneworld.
A1pax likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 12:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bsb7140
I don't understand the question. Are you flying an itinerary that includes multiple *A airlines? Did you book an award ticket through SQ for another airline?
I booked an award flight with SQ, using AS miles. I got both AS and SQ booking ref numbers. Hubby is gold with SQ. Am no body with SQ. Using SQ ref I was able to reserve seats for us - and added our SQ ff numbers on the booking. However, when I went to 'manage booking' on SQ, it showed 'confirmed' for the booking, but "Passenger Jane Smith (that's me) is not ticketed yet. Seat and meal selections will be allowed once ticket has been confirmed." This has made me feeling nervous because why would 'me' not ticketed yet! Thus I wanted to check the booking on other star alliance airlines to see what was shown? [With oneworld airlines, it is often simple using one booking ref to retrieve the same data across most airlines.]
Old Jun 27, 2022, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by A1pax
I booked an award flight with SQ, using AS miles. I got both AS and SQ booking ref numbers. Hubby is gold with SQ. Am no body with SQ. Using SQ ref I was able to reserve seats for us - and added our SQ ff numbers on the booking. However, when I went to 'manage booking' on SQ, it showed 'confirmed' for the booking, but "Passenger Jane Smith (that's me) is not ticketed yet. Seat and meal selections will be allowed once ticket has been confirmed." This has made me feeling nervous because why would 'me' not ticketed yet! Thus I wanted to check the booking on other star alliance airlines to see what was shown? [With oneworld airlines, it is often simple using one booking ref to retrieve the same data across most airlines.]
I would call Alaska to get the ticket numbers and call SQ to make sure they have them.
A1pax likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ual744777sta
I would call Alaska to get the ticket numbers and call SQ to make sure they have them.
Thanks, ual744777sta, I have got the ticket numbers on the booking confirmation from AS. Good suggestion, I will call SQ to make sure everything is OK. I did retrieve the booking from SQ and it showed confirmed, but still said my booking (not hubby's on the same booking - I booked both of us using my AS miles) was not yet ticketed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.