Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Time taken to transfer points to KF 2021-2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 16, 2022, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SanDiego1K
Discussion from 2012 - 2020: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer/1354995-time-taken-transfer-points-kf-2012-2020-a.html
Print Wikipost

Time taken to transfer points to KF 2021-2

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2021, 11:06 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, Fairmont Premier
I just made a few transfers from Amex MR to Krisflyer and they appear to be instant (or posting within a few minutes), so hopefully that’s a permanent change!
Old Sep 20, 2021, 4:13 pm

Programs: AA - EXP
Did anyone transfer chase recently to SQ? Amex was instant but chase still no sign at the 24hr mark.

Hoping they show up soon as have a limited time window for confirming a quarantine spot in NZ!
Old Sep 24, 2021, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by mosfet
Did anyone transfer chase recently to SQ? Amex was instant but chase still no sign at the 24hr mark.

Hoping they show up soon as have a limited time window for confirming a quarantine spot in NZ!
just call SQ to hold the award seat for you first if you already secure the MIQ date. Tell them that you have make transfer but miles are not yet in.
Old Nov 2, 2021, 5:55 am

Has anyone had issues with making multiple transfers from Chase in a single day?

Over the weekend, I transferred 50K points, and then 25K points to Krisflyer from Chase. The 25K points showed up in my Kris Flyer account today, but not the 50K. I'm a little worried because I transferred the 50K points first, so would have thought that would have shown up first.
Old Nov 2, 2021, 6:40 am

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
Originally Posted by Traveler56789
Has anyone had issues with making multiple transfers from Chase in a single day?

Over the weekend, I transferred 50K points, and then 25K points to Krisflyer from Chase. The 25K points showed up in my Kris Flyer account today, but not the 50K. I'm a little worried because I transferred the 50K points first, so would have thought that would have shown up first.
Not too sure if this is similar in nature. I transferred Hilton Honours points to KF account 2 months back. I made 2 transactions within the same day. One got posted the next day and there was no sign of the other. I called HH and was told that it will take 30 days and they will not investigate until 30 days later. I had to wait for 30days later for them to investigate and resolve the issue.

I would advise for you to wait for another 2 days and if it doesn't show up, to touch base with Chase to get them to investigate.
Old Nov 2, 2021, 9:15 am

So moral of the story is not to do two transfers in the same day.
Old Nov 2, 2021, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by hclee01
Not too sure if this is similar in nature. I transferred Hilton Honours points to KF account 2 months back. I made 2 transactions within the same day. One got posted the next day and there was no sign of the other. I called HH and was told that it will take 30 days and they will not investigate until 30 days later. I had to wait for 30days later for them to investigate and resolve the issue.

I would advise for you to wait for another 2 days and if it doesn't show up, to touch base with Chase to get them to investigate.
Asked to wait 30 days before they investigate is pathetic. Some bean counter picks an arbitrary number that does nothing but screw the customer.
Old Nov 5, 2021, 12:05 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
Initiated transfer from Chase UR on Nov 2 and points were deposited on Nov. 4. 15% bonus points posted at same time.
Old Nov 8, 2021, 2:22 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Amex Australia posted instantly for me this week (Thursday), with the bonus posting instantly too.
Old Nov 8, 2021, 1:18 pm

Programs: PSA, Air Cal, Tarom Glam Miles (pre-devaluation)
Amex US posted instantly on Sunday with instant bonus as well.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 7:03 am

Programs: TG ROP Gold, SQ KF Gold, Marriott Ambassador Elite, Accor ALL Plat., Shangri-La Jade, GHA Plat.
AMEX Singapore: credited without 4 hours same day
UOB Singapore: credited day+1. Had to go through their hotline as their TMRW app was buggy and didn’t allow me to transfer points.
Both deposit have received the extra bonuses automatically.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 2:21 pm

Programs: PSA, Air Cal, Tarom Glam Miles (pre-devaluation)
Marriott points transferred within 24 hours, but the elite miles did not credit from the current promotion. It's been 12 days, so I sent them an email.
Chase UR within 24 hours, including bonus and elite miles from current promotion.
Old Nov 18, 2021, 2:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
delete
Old Nov 18, 2021, 2:36 pm

In case anyone is wondering why the 15% conversion bonus points have not been eligible for status elite credits (yet) as is the case in my account also, I would like to point out the following from the T&Cs of that promo:

Bonus KrisFlyer miles awarded under the Qualifying Transactions, via the Campaign will be eligible for the accrual of status credits (PPS Value or Elite miles as applicable) under the KrisFlyer “Unlock Status Credits without Flying” campaign, which can be found here and subject to the campaign’s terms and conditions as set out therein. Notwithstanding anything contained in the aforementioned campaign’s terms and conditions to the contrary, the status credits (PPS Value or Elite miles as applicable) awarded under the KrisFlyer “Unlock Status Credits without Flying” campaign via this Campaign will be credited into the recipient’s KrisFlyer account in accordance with the following table:

Earned on the Base KrisFlyer miles converted
7 (seven) working days after the Base KrisFlyer miles have been credited for the qualifying conversion transaction
Earned on the Bonus KrisFlyer miles
3 weeks after the end of the campaign i.e. by 14 December 2021 or such other date as SIA may prescribe from time to time
Old Nov 18, 2021, 6:48 pm

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
Originally Posted by renila
Marriott points transferred within 24 hours, but the elite miles did not credit from the current promotion. It's been 12 days, so I sent them an email.
Chase UR within 24 hours, including bonus and elite miles from current promotion.
I had a similar incident 2 months back where the Marriott points were posted but elite miles were not. They took around 1 month to rectify and posted the account thereafter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.