Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

VTL flight using physical vaccine card - what option to choose on safetravels enquiry

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VTL flight using physical vaccine card - what option to choose on safetravels enquiry

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2021, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Hello,

I am going to attempt to use my physical vaccine card to get a VTP - according to the safetravels website I have to submit scans of the vaccine card and a supporting letter from the pharmacist as an enquiry on the safetravels enquiry system - https://form.gov.sg/#!/60e693e777fd6b00111885d5

For those who have done this - what option did you choose? The available options are:
- Amend Entry Date
- Amendment to Application Details
- Appeal for a Refund
- Appeal to Enter Singapore
- Enquiry for Swab tests done in Singapore
- Enquiry on Covid Travel Insurance
- Enquiry on outward travel from Singapore to another country
- Enquiry on Pre-Departure Swab test
- Entry Requirements into Singapore from another country
- Others
- Stay Home Notice Accommodation
- Technical Issues

These 3 seem the most applicable:
- Others

Anyone gone through this successfully? What option did you choose?

PS: the reason i'm going the physical card route is because my smart card has an incorrect spelling in my name - and my state government is taking a long long time to fix it. Figured this might be faster, and at the very least allow me to attack the problem from another angle.
Old Dec 22, 2021, 6:46 pm

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by Heliface
Hello,

I am going to attempt to use my physical vaccine card to get a VTP - according to the safetravels website I have to submit scans of the vaccine card and a supporting letter from the pharmacist as an enquiry on the safetravels enquiry system - https://form.gov.sg/#!/60e693e777fd6b00111885d5

For those who have done this - what option did you choose? The available options are:
- Amend Entry Date
- Amendment to Application Details
- Appeal for a Refund
- Enquiry for Swab tests done in Singapore
- Enquiry on Covid Travel Insurance
- Enquiry on outward travel from Singapore to another country
- Enquiry on Pre-Departure Swab test
- Others
- Stay Home Notice Accommodation
- Technical Issues

These 3 seem the most applicable:
- Others

Anyone gone through this successfully? What option did you choose?

PS: the reason i'm going the physical card route is because my smart card has an incorrect spelling in my name - and my state government is taking a long long time to fix it. Figured this might be faster, and at the very least allow me to attack the problem from another angle.
My sense is which category of question you choose on the form should not matter too much. So any of the 3 you listed should be OK to choose

My worry is the names dont exactly match may be a bigger issue. For a while they had the shenanigans about missing middle name in PHc although passport had middle name but in the end they accepted this was just being silly and so dropped the middle name must match requirement. But worry if nmes dont match might be a bigger issue in your case. Anyways, no harm trying. Best luck
Old Dec 22, 2021, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SingaporeDon
My sense is which category of question you choose on the form should not matter too much. So any of the 3 you listed should be OK to choose

My worry is the names dont exactly match may be a bigger issue. For a while they had the shenanigans about missing middle name in PHc although passport had middle name but in the end they accepted this was just being silly and so dropped the middle name must match requirement. But worry if nmes dont match might be a bigger issue in your case. Anyways, no harm trying. Best luck
My middle name is omitted in the digital record as well - not sure if that's why the system is rejecting it, or if it is the misspelling. Probably the misspelling if there are reports that the middle name no longer matters. Either way my goal is to get the pharmacy to fix it and reissue my physical covid card(which they said they could do).

Thanks for the insight on the enquiry choices. Makes sense. I'll update this thread when/if i get an anwer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.