Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2021, 5:46 pm

They need to rebook you.

Originally Posted by Ian Z
3 hour hold. hung up.
2.5 hour hold. hung up.
30 minute hold. hung up.
12 second hold, Someone answered.

There is no method to the madness. Pure luck. Of course i got a completely unhelpful person due to two cancelled flights but at least they refunded miles and money back super quickly. But now my F seat in the new suites is no more.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 2:47 am

I unfortunately had to cancel our Saver fare flights to New York booked with miles last Saturday due to an illness.
I couldn't do it through the app so I did it through the website. Shortly after, the flights disappeared from my app and I received an email confirmation. A so-called "refund request acknowledgement".
How long does it take to get the miles back? The hotline in Germany couldn't really help and referred me to the hotline in Singapore, but you can't get through there at the moment.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 9:16 am

Programs: VS Silver, SQ Elite Silver, IHG Diamond Elite, AS MVP Gold 75k
Originally Posted by jjjohn
They need to rebook you.
Yeah I agree, but since there are no a380 flights at all now on the day I need to travel I wasnt going to fight the battle to get the second leg of the flight rebooked. I have ANA "The Suite" booked already from HND-LAX so everything has to work from that date backwards and I have a hard start date as well due to the vacation in Fiji. For a while I had the perfect itinerary. Now I just have a ton of miles on SQ.
Old Dec 31, 2021, 9:58 am

Great, one of my kids caught the 'rona before our flight in two days and now trying to get the miles redeposited but can't get ahold of anyone. Chat just has me wait for an hour before saying "I’m sorry - we can’t seem to connect you to a customer service representative at the moment." and been on hold 2.5 hours and counting so far this morning.
Old Dec 31, 2021, 12:26 pm

Programs: VS Silver, SQ Elite Silver, IHG Diamond Elite, AS MVP Gold 75k
Originally Posted by BananaFusion
Great, one of my kids caught the 'rona before our flight in two days and now trying to get the miles redeposited but can't get ahold of anyone. Chat just has me wait for an hour before saying "I’m sorry - we can’t seem to connect you to a customer service representative at the moment." and been on hold 2.5 hours and counting so far this morning.
I have found that waiting on hold doesnt seem to ever work. almost better to keep trying over and over again. Maybe give it 10 minutes. Hang up. Call again. Rinse and repeat. Good luck! That is the worst.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 6:08 am

Have the Same Problem and a call from germany to Singapur is very expensiv 2USD per Minute….

please Tell me if you get the Miles back and how Long u have to wait.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 7:34 am

Tried the chatbox in the afternoon yesterday Singapore time. Couldn't connect to live agents at the start but kept clicking the button for a few times. Was able to get an agent after a few attempts. The overall experience was quite okay.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by alamah
Tried the chatbox in the afternoon yesterday Singapore time. Couldn't connect to live agents at the start but kept clicking the button for a few times. Was able to get an agent after a few attempts. The overall experience was quite okay.
Did you use the chatbot KRIS?
Old Jan 1, 2022, 9:49 am

Originally Posted by MB85
Did you use the chatbot KRIS?
Yes that's right.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 10:14 am

Yes that's right.
Thx and what is the Key Word to get an Agent?
Old Jan 1, 2022, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by MB85
Thx and what is the Key Word to get an Agent?
I just kept clicking "Chat with live agents" until I made it into the queue.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 11:42 pm

Well part of the problem is that once you finally do reach an agent, it literally took an hour for them to redeposit my miles and I kept getting re-put back on hold as they looked up stuff or waited for something to happen.

Literally spent over 10 hours on hold over the last 2 days trying to get ahold of them, calling back multiple times based on the tips here. Did get one person but she wasn't trained on redemption miles so they promised a call back early this morning which never came and ended up calling yet again. What a ....ing mess.
Old Jan 2, 2022, 2:29 am

Have contacted via web chat quite a few times, every time I can get a real person and issues solved.

Originally Posted by BananaFusion
Well part of the problem is that once you finally do reach an agent, it literally took an hour for them to redeposit my miles and I kept getting re-put back on hold as they looked up stuff or waited for something to happen.

Literally spent over 10 hours on hold over the last 2 days trying to get ahold of them, calling back multiple times based on the tips here. Did get one person but she wasn't trained on redemption miles so they promised a call back early this morning which never came and ended up calling yet again. What a ....ing mess.
Old Jan 2, 2022, 12:53 pm

I just kept clicking "Chat with live agents" until I made it into the queue.
thx it work. 30 Minute of waiting, then they call me for the Penalty to get the Miles back.
thx so much for your help
Old Jan 2, 2022, 10:10 pm

Programs: QR Gold, BAEC, Marriott Rewards Gold, SPG Gold
Supposed to be flying out of BKK this evening but Mrs IM has tested positive.

Bangkok office not answering the phone & neither is Live Chat responding. KrisBot disconnected me for too many attempts.

What will happen if we simply don't show up?

What a nightmare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.