Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Open ended ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2021, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP 75K, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Ambasador, Hilton diamond.
Open ended ticket?

...going back a few decades here but I'm wondering open ended tickets still exist on Singapore Airlines?

I'm specifically looking to book a round trip (due to to the fare being significantly cheaper vs two one-ways) but my return date is beyond the currently published schedule. "Business Lite" fare on singaporeairlines.com lists as having complimentary booking changes. Is there is a hard must complete travel by date on these tickets once the outbound flight is taken (330 days?)
Old Apr 12, 2021, 2:53 am

Originally Posted by bubu-SNA
...going back a few decades here but I'm wondering open ended tickets still exist on Singapore Airlines?

I'm specifically looking to book a round trip (due to to the fare being significantly cheaper vs two one-ways) but my return date is beyond the currently published schedule. "Business Lite" fare on singaporeairlines.com lists as having complimentary booking changes. Is there is a hard must complete travel by date on these tickets once the outbound flight is taken (330 days?)
As long as within the ticket validation period (1 year)
Old Apr 12, 2021, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP 75K, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Ambasador, Hilton diamond.
...to clarify, the 1 year ticket validation period starts on the day of the outbound leg (first flight) and not the date of purchase of the ticket?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.