Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Do Singapore airlines fly Singapore to Langkawi?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2021, 3:32 am
mun
Original Poster

Programs: british airways virgin

I am thinking about a future trip and normally I would look at the current flying schedule to judge future schedules. That is not possible at the moment so I am interested in if Singapore to Langkawi is a scheduled route in normal times and could i do a through ticket from the UK.
Old Mar 15, 2021, 6:17 am

SQ is not flying to langkawi. The route was transfer from sikkair to scoot in 2018.
Old Mar 15, 2021, 10:13 am
mun
Original Poster

Programs: british airways virgin
Thank you
Old Mar 15, 2021, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by sbs2716g
SQ is not flying to langkawi. The route was transfer from sikkair to scoot in 2018.
However it does carry SQ code, so you can book a through ticket from the UK, they'll transfer your bag, you get a meal from the onboard menu etc. For such a short flight really not much different than Silkair was.
Old Mar 15, 2021, 10:29 am

Also to add the schedule used to be different on different days, sometimes morning, some times evening. So to get optimal connection to London flights you'd want to play around with the dates. Of course the new schedule will probably be completely different but just something to bear in mind if it comes to it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.