Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines new business class amenity kit

Singapore Airlines new business class amenity kit

Old Mar 9, 2024, 10:02 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by FlySkyHigh
Green coloured Penhaligons amenity bags given out on request SQ298 business, March 2024. Contains invitation for fragrance profiling and made in China face mist, cream, and lip Baum.
YIkes, never realized that the stuff is made in China these days. Wondering if that is just the inflight kit items or also what they sell in the boutiques. At those prices one would think China isn't the only option to produce. Anyways, will check the sets we have.
QG likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 12:52 am

For my understanding, are you required to request kits for all SQ flights in general? Or are these provided proactively for LH/ULH flights?
Old Mar 13, 2024, 1:58 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Request usually, it "may" be offered by crew proactively, but during my last ~10 segments where amenity kit is offered this only happened once (the proactive offer I mean).
Old Mar 13, 2024, 3:19 am

Originally Posted by pentiumvi
For my understanding, are you required to request kits for all SQ flights in general? Or are these provided proactively for LH/ULH flights?
Yes at most cases... I have yet to fly on a flight - Australia, New Zealand or US or even JFK that the kit is automatically provided.
At most cases I even need to ask for slippers and socks and eyeshades. However there was one flight that the rest of the cabin (at least those around me) asked for those amenities after seeing me requesting them.

Now I will ask for them even if I don't personally need them during the flights. My family and friends certainly appreciate those items and I refuse to let SQ get away with being frankly cheap.

Carfield
Old Mar 13, 2024, 3:53 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, SQ TPPS, Accor Diamond
Originally Posted by Carfield
Yes at most cases... I have yet to fly on a flight - Australia, New Zealand or US or even JFK that the kit is automatically provided.
At most cases I even need to ask for slippers and socks and eyeshades. However there was one flight that the rest of the cabin (at least those around me) asked for those amenities after seeing me requesting them.

Now I will ask for them even if I don't personally need them during the flights. My family and friends certainly appreciate those items and I refuse to let SQ get away with being frankly cheap.

Carfield
You can try to ask them to include a pref in your KF profile (if you use KF number in FQTS field) for having these waiting at your seat when you board. Havenít had much, if any, issues since.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by Carfield

Carfield
JFK-SIN you have to ask for them now. Used to be automatic at-seat-upon-boarding. They're pretty stingy now.

I'm the same as you, I'll ask and give them away. My skin is pretty thick.
FlyerEC likes this.
Old Mar 16, 2024, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by commaspace
JFK-SIN you have to ask for them now. Used to be automatic at-seat-upon-boarding. They're pretty stingy now.

I'm the same as you, I'll ask and give them away. My skin is pretty thick.
Same as SYD SIN; it's like pulling teeth to get them in J

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.