Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines new business class amenity kit

Singapore Airlines new business class amenity kit

Old Jan 3, 2023, 7:51 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Thanks, my wife had already stashed away the kits and I didn't want to incur the wrath and have her dig them out again .
Old Jan 3, 2023, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Here goes.

Thanks [MENTION=134576]carrotjuice[/MENTION] for the pics and [MENTION=32644]demue[/MENTION] for the reply earlier too! I love this striking dark blue color ... hope to get one soon, as the green is nice, but doesn't land as nicely imo.
Old Jan 4, 2023, 5:25 am

These do look pretty basic kits really. But better than nothing.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 8:24 am

So on SQ51 from IAH-MAN, asked (twice) for an amenity kit and was told the second time they 'dont carry amenity kits anymore, but I'll bring slippers and socks and an eye mask'
Huh. They totally phased them out? Just in time for me to try SQ I guess. Also, Baked Lobster!= Lobster Thermidor. It was serviceable, but it had a crispy crust and was stuffed with spinach and mushrooms. Meh.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by j0ps
So on SQ51 from IAH-MAN, asked (twice) for an amenity kit and was told the second time they 'dont carry amenity kits anymore, but I'll bring slippers and socks and an eye mask'
Huh. They totally phased them out?
What the...?! After all the fanfare of launching them post COVID.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 10:13 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
We went last weekend to the Raffles City shop (as we were having dinner nearby) and exchanging 6 vouchers. They don't have stock of the shower gel, but alternatively the sales assistant offered us hand cream which is a tube of 75ml IIRC and in a box (not to be sold in the box it reads) that makes for a good present. We didn't want to bother running around to collect different stuff. YMMV.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 10:52 pm

Kit was only offered on request SQ 32 (SIN-SFO, business). Had to ask for socks/slippers separately.
Old Jan 17, 2023, 11:43 am

Programs: Airlines: NZ, VS, BA; Hotels: Hilton, IHG
Website indicates slippers and eyeshades. If you want any goo, head to the loo.

malgudi likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2023, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by Phantomchickenz81

I liked the minimalist theme to the kit, everything else is easily available in the loo
Old Jan 18, 2023, 1:54 am

I'm pretty confident there is no place in the toilet where they stock slippers, not even eye masks or ear plugs from my very recent experiences. (No space)

You want them you need to ask the crew. The toilets have toothbrush and paste, shaver etc.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 2:38 am

Is it just me, or this part is only showing in the A380 Business cabin, but not in the A350/777 Business cabin pages? (source: https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/u...usiness-class/)
Old Jan 18, 2023, 7:20 am

Programs: Airlines: NZ, VS, BA; Hotels: Hilton, IHG
Originally Posted by raznz
Is it just me, or this part is only showing in the A380 Business cabin, but not in the A350/777 Business cabin pages? (source: https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/u...usiness-class/)
Yes, valid point. The page for the other aircraft is strangely silent on the matter
Old Jan 18, 2023, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by demue
I'm pretty confident there is no place in the toilet where they stock slippers, not even eye masks or ear plugs from my very recent experiences. (No space)

You want them you need to ask the crew. The toilets have toothbrush and paste, shaver etc.
I was referring to toothpaste etc that is available in the toilet.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 1:13 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Originally Posted by raznz
Yes, valid point. The page for the other aircraft is strangely silent on the matter
This is most likely an oversight. You can definitely expect amenity kits on long-hauls regardless of aircraft. You can even find them on some short-hauls too, if there are leftovers. Not sure whether this applies to 737s, though.
commaspace likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 6:25 pm

Programs: BA Gold, KrisFlyer Elite Gold, HHonors Diamond
Recent experience here: Did FRA-SIN (A380) followed by SIN-SUB (A350 regional) last December days 2022, kits were provided on every single place without any request for both flights.

Back again in the beginning of January, DPS-SIN (A350 regional) and onwards SIN-MUC (A350 longhaul), also provided on every seat without any request.

Then on the way back flying FRA-SIN (A380) on exactly the same flight SQ25 as in December, nothing was provided here. Slippers/socks were on every seat but I had to ask for a kit.
Singapore_Air likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.