Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines new business class amenity kit

Singapore Airlines new business class amenity kit

Old Dec 27, 2022, 5:25 am

Currently onboard SQ23. Amenities kit was already placed on my seat when I got there; was planning to ask for it so I was pleasantly surprised. Amazing flight and attentive crew thus far and we are halfway there.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 11:24 am

For those of you who will be visiting a Singapore Penhaligon's store in the coming days, can you kindly ask the staff if this redemption will end as of 31/12/2022? If so, I'm guessing they will stop once their gift inventory has been depleted. If not, are they still receiving new stock and until when? Thanks.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 11:31 am

Originally Posted by bent
Fun fact: i tried to redeem the card at Penhaligons store in Edinburgh and the staff there had no clue what was going on
Staff at the London store knew exactly though...
Guess its makes more natural sense that the London staff were briefed since SQ flies to London, but not Edinburgh.
Still, given that the redemption was supposed to be at any Penhaligons store, I'd have imagined the promotion T&Cs should have been more clear about the redemption locations.
I tried to redeem it at the 3 London standalone stores a couple of months back. Only 1 employee at 1 of the stores knew what I was referring to but they ran low on inventory so offered a much smaller body wash or hand lotion IIRC.

Originally Posted by sfvoyage
For those of you who will be visiting a Singapore Penhaligon's store in the coming days, can you kindly ask the staff if this redemption will end as of 31/12/2022? If so, I'm guessing they will stop once their gift inventory has been depleted. If not, are they still receiving new stock and until when? Thanks.
Was there a couple of weeks back and visited the one at Ion. They still had some and yes the current promo ends 12/31/2022. Staff wasn't sure what happens for 2023.
sfvoyage likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 6:06 pm

Programs: Cathay Diamond and Singapore Gold
I flew a cgksin SQ965 a couple of days back, and was surprised to see the amenity kit at the seat waiting for me. Have things changed?
Old Dec 27, 2022, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by Microtat
I flew a cgksin SQ965 a couple of days back, and was surprised to see the amenity kit at the seat waiting for me. Have things changed?
There was anecdotal feedback that this was for the Christmas period.

Me suspects its SQs way of finishing all the kits as the coupons therein expire 31 Dec?
Old Dec 27, 2022, 8:05 pm

Programs: Cathay Diamond and Singapore Gold
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
There was anecdotal feedback that this was for the Christmas period.

Me suspects its SQs way of finishing all the kits as the coupons therein expire 31 Dec?
i see.. well happy to receive it despite not being able to utilise the coupon. still a nice gesture.
Old Dec 30, 2022, 7:17 pm
formerly kiwi_norway

Programs: A3*G, NZ*S, Avis PC
SQ286 today. Amenity kit, socks, slippers and eye mask all waiting at seats on boarding.

Also LOVE the Christmas decorations!

Last edited by FlyingFilmGuy; Dec 31, 2022 at 4:05 am
Old Dec 31, 2022, 4:42 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Flew AKL-SIN couple of weeks or so ago and the new kit was there at my seat at time of boarding (wasnt aware of the voucher thing, didnt spot it, so missed out there !). Soon after take-off I requested socks & slippers which were provided very courteously - and instantly ! - by the FA.

And good to see other useful amenities readily available in J cabin washrooms . dental kits, moisturiser, after-shave / cologne spray etc.
Singapore_Air likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 3:36 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Flew SIN-KIX and FUK-SIN and the now blue Penhaligon kits were at the seat upon boarding.

Also called the Raffles City outlet who said they are running low on stock and that promo has been extended to 31 Mar 2023 allegedly. Hope this is true as sitting on 6 vouchers.
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by demue
Flew SIN-KIX and FUK-SIN and the now blue Penhaligon kits were at the seat upon boarding.

Also called the Raffles City outlet who said they are running low on stock and that promo has been extended to 31 Mar 2023 allegedly. Hope this is true as sitting on 6 vouchers.
Ooh, could you please post a pic of the blue kits? Would love to visually see how it compares / contrasts with the old green ones. Thanks in advance & Happy New Year!
Old Jan 1, 2023, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by demue
Did that person say anything about replenishing their low stock, now that the promotion has been extended for 3 more months?
Old Jan 1, 2023, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by Microtat
Flew KUL-SIN on the 26th and was surprised to see the amenity kit for such a short leg. Got the exact same one on SQ24 that I was connecting to.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 9:16 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by hardworking21
Ooh, could you please post a pic of the blue kits? Would love to visually see how it compares / contrasts with the old green ones. Thanks in advance & Happy New Year!
Exact same kit only dark blue versus dark green.
hardworking21 likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by sfvoyage
Did that person say anything about replenishing their low stock, now that the promotion has been extended for 3 more months?
Allegedly yes, they are waiting for restock. Situation may differ by outlet.
Old Jan 2, 2023, 2:23 am

Originally Posted by hardworking21
Ooh, could you please post a pic of the blue kits? Would love to visually see how it compares / contrasts with the old green ones.
Here goes.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.