Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

When will the November schedule be released?

Old Aug 15, 20, 6:20 am
Original Poster

Pretty much as the title says. Does anyone know when the November schedule will be released? It has seemed like they have been released fairly ad hoc, I haven't noticed a pattern (though haven't been looking too closely yet).
Old Aug 17, 20, 10:17 am

Programs: BA G, AA G(1MM), Hilton D
I too would be very grateful for any news on when November scheduling will become known, if anyone has any thoughts, please. We are not regulars on SQ, but I booked a family trip from IAH to Bali for November (USA Thanksgiving week) in the New Year Sale.
Old Aug 17, 20, 11:14 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, MH Silver, SPG Gold
October schedule was released on August 14. It had very few significant additions over the limited September schedule.

I doubt IAH will be operating in November, and doubt even if DPS will be open to foreigners by then either - but you never know the situation is quite fluid.
Old Aug 17, 20, 12:32 pm

Programs: OWE, *G
Any idea if AMS will get the 77W from late October or November, as planned? Have an F-booking for Christmas...
Old Aug 17, 20, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by lokijuh View Post
October schedule was released on August 14. It had very few significant additions over the limited September schedule.

I doubt IAH will be operating in November, and doubt even if DPS will be open to foreigners by then either - but you never know the situation is quite fluid.
Thanks Lokijuh - appreciate your response. I was kind of thinking the same, but don't have the insight that SQ regulars will have. Will just patiently sit it out, while our dream holiday at a dream price slips through our fingers :-(
Old Aug 21, 20, 1:43 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, MH Silver, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by loosehead View Post
Thanks Lokijuh - appreciate your response. I was kind of thinking the same, but don't have the insight that SQ regulars will have. Will just patiently sit it out, while our dream holiday at a dream price slips through our fingers :-(
Sorry to bearer of bad news, whilst SQ hasn't yet released its November schedule or cancelled flights, a clue is what fares different flights are selling for. For the IAH-SIN flights, they are only selling the highest fare level in each class (Z, S, Y), and not any other fares. Over the last few months this has meant these flights have been eventually cancelled.

They seem to be still planning to sell flight SQ 946 to DPS (16:20 departure), but no other flights between SIN and DPS, and out of the US, only selling LAX-SIN (departing at 22:25) on Sun, Tue & Fri. So if SQ apply and Singapore government allow SQ to sell transits for flights originating in the US (they don't at the moment) and Indonesia government start allowing foreign tourists to arrive in Bali (if at all, probably with quarantine), and SQ will rebook you out of LAX instead of IAH, there might be a very remote possibility .... but unfortunately I would consider it unlikely that your trip will be able to proceed.
loosehead likes this.
Old Aug 21, 20, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by lokijuh View Post
Sorry to bearer of bad news, whilst SQ hasn't yet released its November schedule or cancelled flights, a clue is what fares different flights are selling for. For the IAH-SIN flights, they are only selling the highest fare level in each class (Z, S, Y), and not any other fares. Over the last few months this has meant these flights have been eventually cancelled.

They seem to be still planning to sell flight SQ 946 to DPS (16:20 departure), but no other flights between SIN and DPS, and out of the US, only selling LAX-SIN (departing at 22:25) on Sun, Tue & Fri. So if SQ apply and Singapore government allow SQ to sell transits for flights originating in the US (they don't at the moment) and Indonesia government start allowing foreign tourists to arrive in Bali (if at all, probably with quarantine), and SQ will rebook you out of LAX instead of IAH, there might be a very remote possibility .... but unfortunately I would consider it unlikely that your trip will be able to proceed.
Thanks for this news - very kind of you to take time to post again! It's pretty much what we were thinking. Mrs LH has already given up on it, based on previous dialog, and I'm coming round to it. Not a huge loss to us in comparison to what others have/are suffering, just a shame as the fares in the sale were really appealing - $2k total for a family of 3 IAH-DPS-IAH. Dunno if we'll ever see those levels again!
Old Aug 29, 20, 2:11 am

it seem like SIN-FRA-JFK will be back in November. SQ have filed the schedule for 3 weekly flight. But still subject to final confirmation as aircraft type have not been confirm.
Old Aug 29, 20, 11:08 am

November schedule has been released today. Link below.

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/s...t/?id=k88gnin9
Old Aug 29, 20, 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
it seem like SIN-FRA-JFK will be back in November. SQ have filed the schedule for 3 weekly flight. But still subject to final confirmation as aircraft type have not been confirm.
I have reward flights on SQ25/26 booked for January 2021 that I booked in February 2020. Given that I booked before March I cannot cancel these award flights without incurring a fee and the fee waiver has not been extended to January 2021 yet. If this flight is going to go back into service will I be excluded from the cancellation fee waiver if it is extended to January 2021?
Old Aug 31, 20, 10:16 am

I had EWR-SIN booked for November. Just got the cancellation email from SQ this morning.
Old Aug 31, 20, 1:54 pm

DPS and DAD cancellations today.
Old Aug 31, 20, 6:20 pm
SST

MLE gone too
Old Aug 31, 20, 10:00 pm

SQhave removed JFK from the schedule as per latest update.
Old Aug 31, 20, 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by setho212 View Post
I have reward flights on SQ25/26 booked for January 2021 that I booked in February 2020. Given that I booked before March I cannot cancel these award flights without incurring a fee and the fee waiver has not been extended to January 2021 yet. If this flight is going to go back into service will I be excluded from the cancellation fee waiver if it is extended to January 2021?
usually if the flight is going to run, they will still cancel any previous bookings. Those who still need to fly can call in n get their flight reinstated.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: