Singapore Airlines credit/ refund

Old Mar 21, 20, 12:39 am
Original Poster

Singapore Airlines credit/ refund

Iím new here and I canít find a thread on this topic. We were meant to travel on 26 March - Brisbane to Osaka return. SA has cancelled three of the four legs and in their messages say something about credit. They keep sending me invitations to upgrade on these three flight. Will I get refunded the fourth flight which isnít mentioned? Why do they want me to upgrade to a flight that doesnít exist any more?

I went on their website and filled out the Covid 19 form last week but have had no answer yet. Iíve tried ringing but canít get through. I donít have much confidence that Iíll ever receive our credits/refunds. Is anyone in the same situation?
Old Mar 21, 20, 1:20 am

You are better of going to the Singapore Airlines Forum: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sing...krisflyer-500/

Some airlines are trying to not refund the money (i.e. just credit). Again, the Singapore Airlines Forum is a better place to see what SQ is doing.

A lot of companies have different systems to do different things. I am guessing the system that asks if you want to upgrade does not have the latest data. So, I would not worry about it too much.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: