How do I use this voucher?

Old Feb 22, 20, 5:02 am
Original Poster

How do I use this voucher?

I was issued this voucher a year ago when I was involuntarily downgraded after an equipment swap. There's nothing on the voucher explaining how to redeem - I don't see anything on the website about it. Can I call to use it or do I need to go to a sales office?

Old Feb 22, 20, 2:57 pm

Programs: TG*G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito View Post
I was issued this voucher a year ago when I was involuntarily downgraded after an equipment swap. There's nothing on the voucher explaining how to redeem - I don't see anything on the website about it. Can I call to use it or do I need to go to a sales office?

Presumably nothing enlightening written on the back of the voucher??
Old Feb 22, 20, 5:55 pm

Programs: Krisflyer
If it's anything like the KrisShop vouchers then they will eventually require you to send it by mail, but in the shorter term you can probably secure the upgrade by emailing a scanned copy to their reservations email address. And I guess you might want to check availability in J before you book that Y seat!

Last edited by onlySIA; Feb 22, 20 at 5:56 pm Reason: add sentence
Old Feb 26, 20, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by onlySIA View Post
If it's anything like the KrisShop vouchers then they will eventually require you to send it by mail, but in the shorter term you can probably secure the upgrade by emailing a scanned copy to their reservations email address. And I guess you might want to check availability in J before you book that Y seat!
This was the correct answer! Emailed the reservation address and have the business class seat reserved. Thanks!
onlySIA likes this.
Old Feb 26, 20, 9:20 am

Programs: ROP Gold
Is the voucher bounded only to the BKK - SIN sector? i.e. if the OP does not fly BKK - SIN, he will never has a chance to use the voucher anymore?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: