Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Double A380 first class booking chc to cdg/lhr

Old Feb 7, 20, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Silver

Hi there.

I will be booking a flight a return from either Paris or Heathrow to Christchurch in Feb 2021, for two people. I would like to secure the A or F twin suites where the partition comes down. The outgoing flight and return will be between 3 to 4 weeks apart.

Question - How can I secure the double suite on the return, any tips would be appreciated?

Ta!
Old Feb 7, 20, 6:39 am

Programs: krisflyer
Originally Posted by beetlebum View Post
Hi there.

I will be booking a flight a return from either Paris or Heathrow to Christchurch in Feb 2021, for two people. I would like to secure the A or F twin suites where the partition comes down. The outgoing flight and return will be between 3 to 4 weeks apart.

Question - How can I secure the double suite on the return, any tips would be appreciated?

Ta!
I think you can preselect the seats (1A2A/1F2F pairs) before you proceed to payment page.

regards

Last edited by definitelynotafrequentflyer; Feb 7, 20 at 6:48 am
Old Feb 7, 20, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by definitelynotafrequentflyer View Post
I think you can preselect the seats (1A2A/1F2F pairs) before you proceed to payment page.

regards
i think the TS is worry that the seats for the first trip will be gone by the time the return trip open for booking. He/she have to wait until 3-4 weeks later to book the entire journey.

But it seem like A class allow free changes n the fares can be used as Add on calculation. So maybe can book one way first n then change it to return? Think can call SQ n ask about it.
Old Feb 7, 20, 1:28 pm
Moderator, CoronaVirus and Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Note CHC doesn't have F. AKL does, and seasonal A380 - currently the older seats so you'd want D & F for that flight.
MathNerd and cuzzybro like this.
Old Feb 15, 20, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer View Post
Note CHC doesn't have F. AKL does, and seasonal A380 - currently the older seats so you'd want D & F for that flight.
OP is flying Feb 2021. AKL is switching to the new v3 A380 with the six seat Suites cabin in the W20 season.
Old Feb 16, 20, 5:56 am

Programs: Krisflyer Gold
Usually fares contain a provision for one free change in this scenario, so you can book your outbound with a dummy return on the next flight back, then call up when you actual date is released and change without penalty

Search this Thread
Search Engine: