Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Look for advice: Missing Miles on Star Alliance Flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2020, 12:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ KF, Marriott Bonvoy, GA Miles, QR Privilege

Dear All,
I am looking for advice, especially from those ever experienced the same thing:
I recently flew with OZ CGK-ICN-FRA//FRA-ICN-CGK in J. Miles from three out of 4 legs were successfully credited to my KF account within three days after the flight, but just only missing ones from the last leg.
I filed an online missing claim via SQ website, and the status immediately appeared with message: "Your flight has previously been credited to the operating airlines frequent flyer account"
I am bit confused now, as it is not credited to my Asiana Club account either. I called SQ Customer Service, and the officer asked me to call Asiana as he couldn't anything from his side. An Asiana customer service also have the same confusion as he had no idea what is going on.
Anyone experienced the same thing? Any advice?
Thanks in advance!
Old Jan 28, 2020, 12:58 am

Programs: Alaska
wait for a few more days?

Now is Chinese New year. It is celebrated in both Korea and Singapore.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 2:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by freed0m
wait for a few more days?

Now is Chinese New year. It is celebrated in both Korea and Singapore.
Thanks, looks like that the only thing I can do now. Email sent as well.
I should raise my hat to SQ, I called two days after CNY, the customer service hotline is easily accessible with only less than two minutes waiting time.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 5:16 am

Programs: SQ TPPS, BA Silver
Do you still have your boarding pass? And does it state your Krisflyer number on your boarding pass? If it does, then you should send a picture of it to SQ. Sometimes it happens and the miles disappear into thin air but it is recorded as “credited” because a number was on the system.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pokfur
Do you still have your boarding pass? And does it state your Krisflyer number on your boarding pass? If it does, then you should send a picture of it to SQ. Sometimes it happens and the miles disappear into thin air but it is recorded as “credited” because a number was on the system.
Yes, I still keep it and my KF number was printed on the boarding pass.
I sent the boarding pass along with the e-ticket as well as the evidence via the online form. Should I send it via e-mail? To what address?
Started to give up and perhaps let 4000-ish miles vanished.
Old Feb 9, 2020, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Update:
After sending handful of emails to different address at SQ and OZ, as well as couple calls, finally the missing claim was credited successfully, in 3 weeks apart from the other legs.
Thanks for all the advises.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.