Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Earning Krisflyer miles on Lufhansa Codeshare

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earning Krisflyer miles on Lufhansa Codeshare

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2019, 8:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa Miles&More, AirBerlin Topbonus, ANA Mileage Club
Earning Krisflyer miles on Lufthansa Codeshare

Hi, I am soon flying to Germany and am pretty much left with Lufthansa as the only affordable option (direct, Economy) on the way there. If I book the flight with LH directly, the booking class is L/K, which accrues 0% KF miles - if I book the flight via SQ (Lufthansa codeshare), the booking class is V, which should accrue 50% KF miles.

Because of that discrepancy I just had a chat with a SQ representative who told me that the booking class is the only deciding factor when it comes to mileage accrual with KF, hence 50% mileage if I book with SQ is correct.

Somehow I cant really believe that - can anyone of you confirm this is really the case?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by se1002bro; Nov 4, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.