Extra legroom

Old Aug 25, 19, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Club
Extra legroom

Hi

looking to book our our first ever flights with Singapore from the U.K. to Australia, with a stop in Singapore for a couple of days. Is it possible to book extra leg room in economy? If so roughly what cost if anyone knows? Also our daughter is 3 so Iím guessing the extra legroom would have to be in non exit areas?

there are 4 legs in total. Is it possible to book premium or business on some legs and economy on others? Tried a dummy booking on their website and it doesnít allow me but thought Iíd ask. Many thanks.
Old Aug 25, 19, 11:03 pm

The extra legroom seats are typically the emergency exit seats.. I'm not sure if they'd allow your 3-year-old in those rows. Those seats (and a couple of rows behind them) are considered the forward zone and IIRC are an additional US$70 (??) per seat. I've done mixed classes before, but never through the website - you'll need either a travel agent or one of the SQ agents to do that manual booking for you.
Old Aug 25, 19, 11:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Club
Originally Posted by redvelvetmartinis View Post
The extra legroom seats are typically the emergency exit seats.. I'm not sure if they'd allow your 3-year-old in those rows. Those seats (and a couple of rows behind them) are considered the forward zone and IIRC are an additional US$70 (??) per seat. I've done mixed classes before, but never through the website - you'll need either a travel agent or one of the SQ agents to do that manual booking for you.
many thanks

Search this Thread