Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Singapore and Malaysia Airlines expand codesharing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2019, 5:37 pm
Original Poster

I'm not sure what advantage this gives to SQ. Maybe for short haul Malaysia based travellers who would prefer to fly SQ?

Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines sign deal to expand codeshare ties
Old Jun 27, 2019, 8:25 pm

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF Gold
What about a lot more options for current MH customers to fly on SQ-operates codeshare flights to everywhere else in Europe, apart from London, to fly to the US and to South Africa?
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 9:31 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
I find the fact that they include Firefly interesting as there is literally no true connectivity option available at the moment.

FRA-SIN- (taxi to Seletar) - XSP-SZB?

i love the Firefly option to/from Seletar in itself, but it just won't work with connectivity (and neither will Changi want the turboprops back)
Old Jun 27, 2019, 10:16 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
I find the fact that they include Firefly interesting as there is literally no true connectivity option available at the moment.
MH has been codesharing with FY for years and I never quite understood why. Strangely for FY metal it’s often cheaper to book an MH code.
gilbertaue likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.