Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Spacing Error Name with Singapore Airlines

Spacing Error Name with Singapore Airlines

Old Jun 14, 19, 11:55 pm
Original Poster

Question Spacing Error Name with Singapore Airlines

Hello. I'm new to this forum. I want to ask you guys if there is any problem with the Space Error. I book the E-ticket via a website agency with a very correct name: QUANG TUYEN NGUYEN, but when I check it on the website of Singapore Airlines it turn into QUANGTUYEN NGUYEN. So is there any problems with it, I contact the agency, they said that it's going to be okay but I still doubt about this situation. Thank you guys so much.
Old Jun 14, 19, 11:59 pm

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF
No problem at all..I have had ‘John Middle Doe’ booked as Doe/John Middle..But also as Doe/JohnMiddle as well as Doe/JohnMiddleMr..never an issue on any airline
Old Jun 15, 19, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Thank you so much for this information I feel better now (. I was so nervous because of these. I thought there will cause some problem in the airport or the transit as my name on E-ticket does not match with the website just a SPACE.
Old Jun 15, 19, 2:00 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Yups... spaces never a problem either with airlines or immigration.
RTWFF likes this.
Old Jun 18, 19, 12:34 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, WS Gold, Marriott Silver
Every ticket I have had in years prints Johnson (last name) John (first name) M (middle initial) as Johnson JohnM/Mr. They are not booked with a full middle name (maybe number of spaces available limits this) but nobody has batted an eye and it has not mattered which of a dozen airlines.
Old Jun 20, 19, 5:10 am

FWIW, other special characters in the name such as hyphens and apostrophes also do not matter.