Best PE seats?

Old May 23, 19, 2:11 am
Original Poster

Best PE seats?

Morning all,

I'm looking for some advice regarding PE.

What are the best PE seats (2 adults)? Any pro's or con's for a particular seat? Bulkhead (extra legroom PE seat)?

A350-900 (MAN - SIN / SIN - MAN)
A380-800 (AKL - SIN)

Many thanks in advance.
Old May 27, 19, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lwrightuk View Post
Morning all,

I'm looking for some advice regarding PE.

What are the best PE seats (2 adults)? Any pro's or con's for a particular seat? Bulkhead (extra legroom PE seat)?

A350-900 (MAN - SIN / SIN - MAN)
A380-800 (AKL - SIN)

Many thanks in advance.
Anyone?
Old May 28, 19, 8:31 pm

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Silver (VA), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
You may find that many posters here regard SQ's PE as not really worth it so may be unable to respond. I tend to use SeatGuru if in doubt
Old May 29, 19, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RTWFF View Post
You may find that many posters here regard SQ's PE as not really worth it so may be unable to respond. I tend to use SeatGuru if in doubt
It's not what I wanted to hear but thanks for your reply.
Old May 29, 19, 6:13 am

Programs: VA Plat QF Silv
I was really disappointed with SQ PE - the seats I did not find comfortable, something is not right with the footrest and lumber support combination. I did book the cook and they do not serve any drinks with it - you have to wait till they deliver all the special meals in Y until the drinks start, by which time you have lost interest in having wine with a meal.

I really feel I would have been better off paying extra $ or KF miles for an exit row seat in Y - I tend to think that would be more comfortable...
RTWFF likes this.
Old May 31, 19, 5:07 am

Programs: AirNZ Airpoints Elite
We have 33 H&K AMS-SIN next week and Iíll let you know how I found it.
Have only flown NZ PE (789 & 773) for comparison so may be limited value.
Old May 31, 19, 5:10 am

Programs: AirNZ Airpoints Elite
We have 33 H&K AMS-SIN (350-900) next week and Iíll let you know how I found it.
Have only flown NZ PE (789 & 773) for comparison so may be limited value.
Old May 31, 19, 5:28 am

Wink

Originally Posted by lwrightuk View Post

Anyone?
There are exactly 3 rows in PEY on 350, 4 resp. 5 on 380. You are 2adults. What answer do you expect? Its obvious that 31a/c and 31h/k give you more legroom. Centre row should be out of question. I think you should know yourself if you want to spent some additional bucks for more legroom.
Old Jun 8, 19, 12:19 am

Programs: Krisflyer
With the bulkheads the TV screen is actually quite far away from the seat.
w4rd likes this.
Old Jun 12, 19, 1:06 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by CorporateFlyer View Post
I was really disappointed with SQ PE - the seats I did not find comfortable, something is not right with the footrest and lumber support combination. I did book the cook and they do not serve any drinks with it - you have to wait till they deliver all the special meals in Y until the drinks start, by which time you have lost interest in having wine with a meal.

I really feel I would have been better off paying extra $ or KF miles for an exit row seat in Y - I tend to think that would be more comfortable...
Indeed I was underwhelmed as well. Okay, legroom and space is better, seat could have been better as such and service was economy level. Made also the mistake book the cook, no drinks for a long time. I actually waived a FA down as she was hurring doing the isle so I could at least get water. Flying back I canceled my upgrade bid for PE and booked a exit row seat.

Search this Thread