SIN to KUL

Old May 19, 19, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
SIN to KUL

Hello. I am trying to book several itineraries on UA 016 ticket stock which include segments from SIN to KUL and return on SQ. I have been able to purchase 2 itineraries without problem. I am looking for several additional itineraries but SQ has been unable to confirn space in V fare basis for any dates in February or March 2010. Must be married segments. Am I searching incorrectly or does SQ actually have no V inventory on those city pairs? Thanks.
Old May 19, 19, 3:50 pm

for a 016 ticket, you can book K/V/Q/W on SQ (and MI/3K/MH too)

unfortunately, I've seen issues with UA engine pulling up the SIN-KUL leg on SQ (or MI/3K/MH). even matrix and gflights have problems pricing it - only found one OTA willing to book, all other OTAs do not pull up this routing

All I can suggest is to play with UA.com multi-city directly, and play with google flights multi-city directly(and hopefully get redirected to UA website)

IF VIA UA ALL ECONOMY CABIN BETWEEN AREA
1-AREA 3
VIA SQ K/V REQUIRED WHEN AVAILABLE BETWEEN SIN-KUL
1-AREA 3
VIA SQ Q REQUIRED WHEN AVAILABLE BETWEEN SIN-KUL
1-AREA 3
VIA SQ W REQUIRED BETWEEN SIN-KUL
Old May 19, 19, 5:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
Originally Posted by paperwastage View Post
for a 016 ticket, you can book K/V/Q/W on SQ (and MI/3K/MH too)

unfortunately, I've seen issues with UA engine pulling up the SIN-KUL leg on SQ (or MI/3K/MH). even matrix and gflights have problems pricing it - only found one OTA willing to book, all other OTAs do not pull up this routing

All I can suggest is to play with UA.com multi-city directly, and play with google flights multi-city directly(and hopefully get redirected to UA website)
Excellent advice; just the info I was looking for. Which OTA can you recommend in this situation? Thank you, paperwastage.
Old May 20, 19, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by cagcag View Post
Excellent advice; just the info I was looking for. Which OTA can you recommend in this situation? Thank you, paperwastage.
if I am able to bring it up on matrix, I can copy it into bookwithmatrix.com and 'flight network' OTA prices it out

I haven't bought through flight network (and have no plans to try it). As I mentioned earlier, try united.com/gflights multicity, I rather buy this complicated ticket directly on United than on an OTA

Search this Thread