FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer-500/)
-   -   Krisflyer status error (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer/1968733-krisflyer-status-error.html)

shahankit6 May 8, 2019 4:57 am

Krisflyer status error

Hi, so I was supposed to hit Krisflyer Gold with my last flight that was on the 30th of April. According to my account, I was supposed to gain some 4000-5000 miles by the 30th of April to gain Gold status. I took my flight on that day which gave me over 6000 miles. However, the next day i.e 1st of May, my account status changed as the date had passed and now is asking me to achieve another 11000 or so by August 31 to hit Gold. A few days later, the points from my flight on the 30th of April got credited and now it shows that I need some 5000 odd points to hit Gold by 31st August. I should have been Gold already since I fulfilled my criteria as on 30th of April. I have mailed them and waiting for their reply. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks.

Mlee888 May 8, 2019 9:41 am

Originally Posted by shahankit6 (Post 31078849)
Hi, so I was supposed to hit Krisflyer Gold with my last flight that was on the 30th of April. According to my account, I was supposed to gain some 4000-5000 miles by the 30th of April to gain Gold status. I took my flight on that day which gave me over 6000 miles. However, the next day i.e 1st of May, my account status changed as the date had passed and now is asking me to achieve another 11000 or so by August 31 to hit Gold. A few days later, the points from my flight on the 30th of April got credited and now it shows that I need some 5000 odd points to hit Gold by 31st August. I should have been Gold already since I fulfilled my criteria as on 30th of April. I have mailed them and waiting for their reply. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks.

Call KF and explain to them. They will calculate manually and if story matches they may upgrade in backend.

Kelvin L May 8, 2019 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by shahankit6 (Post 31078849)

Happened to me previously. Was also able to fulfill 50k on the last day only. The system did not upgrade me to Gold so I wrote them an email.
After checking they changed my status manually, so there's no need to worry