New website

Old May 7, 2019, 5:35 am
THR
Original Poster

New website

Apologies if there is already a thread, or more appropriate place to post, about this.

But I see that Singapore have updated the website - and it is a VAST improvement. So, so much faster than the previous version.

(I note manage booking is still a little slow but searching for bookings, logging in, etc., was virtually instantaneous.)

Well done SQ!
Old May 8, 2019, 11:45 pm

Originally Posted by THR
Apologies if there is already a thread, or more appropriate place to post, about this.

But I see that Singapore have updated the website - and it is a VAST improvement. So, so much faster than the previous version.

(I note manage booking is still a little slow but searching for bookings, logging in, etc., was virtually instantaneous.)

Well done SQ!
I haven't had the need to book yet, but it does indeed on the surface appear to perform better than before.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.