Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX-SIN Suites?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2019, 9:46 pm
Original Poster

LAX-SIN Suites?

The LAX-SIN route offers nothing above business class. Just curious if they plan to upgrade the metal to include the new suites class?

TD
Old Jan 31, 2019, 10:05 pm

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Given they have just launched the new aircraft in the last few months, the answer is no.

Would seem that the ULH flights can’t support F. I guess when you are trying to maximise yield from every seat you can’t support a loss leader like F
Old Feb 1, 2019, 2:59 am

Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
The LAX-SIN route offers nothing above business class. Just curious if they plan to upgrade the metal to include the new suites class?

TD
Suites only on A380. Plane doesn’t serve LAX.

SQ11-12 has first class but it’s a 1 stopper involving Narita rather than non-stop.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 3:08 am
Ambassador: Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ Elite, EK Gold, Qatar Gold, Amex Plat, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Traveler Dave
The LAX-SIN route offers nothing above business class...
SQ11 LAX-SIN via NRT is on a 777-300ER which offers First Class

SQ35 & SQ37 LAX-SIN direct are on an A350-900 which only offers Premium Economy & Business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.