Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KrisFlyer or not?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2018, 9:45 pm

Originally Posted by lingua101
Perhaps the better way (I may be wrong), tag it to KF when purchasing the ticket and change it to LH during check in.
That's what I meant and clearly you were far better at explaining!!
Old Nov 21, 2018, 9:59 pm

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
Actually once you have a KF account set up, you can manage this all from your online booking. You update your LH (or any other *A FF) into the system, and simply select to credit your miles there. At check-in, ask the agent to confirm that your LH acct number is on record, and the final crucial check is that your LH FF# is printed on your BP. And you're good.

If correctly recorded the BP shows BOTH LH and KF numbers.

I have on occassion only decided to credit to LH before I fly (back when I bothered to spread my mile crediting to avoid the 3y mileage expiration issue with KF), then I would simply present my LH card at check-in for that to be updated on the spot.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 11:59 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by SQTraveller
That's what I meant and clearly you were far better at explaining!!
No no... not at all... I think I did not read your previous posting carefully
Old Nov 22, 2018, 12:02 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by fimo
Actually once you have a KF account set up, you can manage this all from your online booking. You update your LH (or any other *A FF) into the system, and simply select to credit your miles there. At check-in, ask the agent to confirm that your LH acct number is on record, and the final crucial check is that your LH FF# is printed on your BP. And you're good.

If correctly recorded the BP shows BOTH LH and KF numbers.

I have on occassion only decided to credit to LH before I fly (back when I bothered to spread my mile crediting to avoid the 3y mileage expiration issue with KF), then I would simply present my LH card at check-in for that to be updated on the spot.

I do not know if this is the same as what they call "service". If it is, I have a handful of issue with this as I am crediting to KF but I want to use the privi of my *G of other airlines. Most of the time the agent in SIN knows what they need to do. Some (even in SIN) has some issue to enter it. I am quite scare that they create unnecessary problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.