Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SilverKris lounges SIN shower count

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2018, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

SilverKris lounges SIN shower count

Can anyone help out on the exact number of shower rooms there are in the T3 SilverKris lounge compared to T2? From what I've read it seems that the T3 lounge has more but the lounge also sees a busier flow of people in the late night peak, with a passenger profile that also leans to wanting showers. I have a 1.5 hour connection coming up (10.45-00.15) I would like to get a gauge on likely wait times. Thanks!
Old Oct 1, 2018, 3:33 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
I don’t know the exact number of showers but during the late night rush you can expect a queue for the showers. Still, never had to wait more than 15 mins.

If you head to the shower rooms immediately on arrival you should be able to get one during your transit.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 4:26 pm

Which part of silverkris though?

Business, first, private room
Old Oct 3, 2018, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by paperwastage
Which part of silverkris though?

Business, first, private room
Business. I know it's 3 in TPR and 4 in FCL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.