Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Upgrade on commercial ticket - middle name missing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2018, 11:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VA Plat QF Silv

Had difficulties upgrade a Y ticket to I class as my commercial ticket didn't have my middle name on it and my KF account my middle name was included in the member name section. Agent said names didn't match and therefore no upgrade possible. Initial advice was to get the commercial ticket reissued and the cost would have been prohibitive. Eventually (after 3 calls) they did do the the upgrade - has anyone struck this before?
Old Sep 26, 2018, 3:58 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by CorporateFlyer
Had difficulties upgrade a Y ticket to I class as my commercial ticket didn't have my middle name on it and my KF account my middle name was included in the member name section. Agent said names didn't match and therefore no upgrade possible. Initial advice was to get the commercial ticket reissued and the cost would have been prohibitive. Eventually (after 3 calls) they did do the the upgrade - has anyone struck this before?
just wonder how that ticket will get posted into KF account?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.