Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Transiting CGK overnight QR->SQ - options?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transiting CGK overnight QR->SQ - options?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2019, 11:00 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by worldrally
SQ will be moving to T3 on 28th Nov.

Anyone has done connecting with SQ in T3? I am thinking to do JL -> SQ. JL arrive at 1655. I am thinking to take SQ965 at 1900. Can I make it? I have luggage to check in. Can JL do check in all the way to SIN? Or I beeter to take SQ967 at 2015?
Old Sep 23, 2019, 4:07 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by lingua101
Anyone has done connecting with SQ in T3? I am thinking to do JL -> SQ. JL arrive at 1655. I am thinking to take SQ965 at 1900. Can I make it? I have luggage to check in. Can JL do check in all the way to SIN? Or I beeter to take SQ967 at 2015?
as with anything relating to CGK, I would suggest taking the later option SQ967...

JL might be able to check to through to SIN, but there have been reports that checked through luggage still end up on the conveyor belt in CGK.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 9:49 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by clubeurope
as with anything relating to CGK, I would suggest taking the later option SQ967...

JL might be able to check to through to SIN, but there have been reports that checked through luggage still end up on the conveyor belt in CGK.
Bagage is one thing, but can I get the boarding pass in transit area? This is not possible in some airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.