Can I access TPR?

Old Jun 7, 2018, 4:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK, JP
Question Can I access TPR?

Hi Folks,

I will be travelling on Singapore Airlines after many years and I am looking forward to it. I had a query for the regulars regarding using The Private Room. I am flying from Chennai to Singapore and most likely land in T2. I am in transit for 3.5 hours and have a flight in F to Manila, which leaves from T2. Is it possible for me to spend time at TPR in T3 and then take my departure to Manila out of T2? Secondly, does the regular F lounge have an a la carte menu or just a buffet?

Regards,

Dinshaw.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by captdini737
Is it possible for me to spend time at TPR in T3 and then take my departure to Manila out of T2?
Yes. It takes about 10 minutes to move between terminals airside.

Originally Posted by captdini737
Secondly, does the regular F lounge have an a la carte menu or just a buffet?
Buffet.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 9:17 am

Programs: Programless
Yes. As long as you have a onward ticket on SQ F you can enter the TPR.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 5:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK, JP
Thanks so much 17cc and Ephlong for the replies. That's encouraging and I look forward to the TPR

Best wishes,

Dinshaw.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.